tamitateo's photo
Thu 03/05/15 11:02 AM
thank god someone invented online cribbage
ohwell or I would have poked my eye out from boredom by now yawn
I can't believe I am thinking this noway
but I am actually looking forward to getting back to the states.indifferent

tamitateo's photo
Thu 03/05/15 09:29 AM

oh we're not talking . about selling you off to the highest bidder..
. put you in sexual servitude..lol..

dang ... there you go getting my hopes up again shocked :angel: rofl

tamitateo's photo
Thu 03/05/15 09:18 AM

Plenty to go around (((Leigh))) flowerforyou
Insightful as always no1, but then I would have to find a place for these animals ... chickens and piggies are dirty and this gives a whole new meaning to why buy the cow when you can ... oh never mind. :laughing:

tamitateo's photo
Thu 03/05/15 08:40 AM
Morning gang waving hmmm it occurs to me this can vary depending on location, where I am now I might get 80 pesos an hour plus cost of comida, and that's only if he has a good job and his current wife and girlfriend are not already bleeding him dry, now LA or SF at $20 an hour plus cost of dinner and a movie the dude is going to go broke so I'm thinking monetary charge per hour zero, cost of date plus how about 1 complement, 2 intelligent thoughts and 3 laughs per hour probably not likely but more worthwhile.

tamitateo's photo
Wed 03/04/15 04:46 PM
Agrees with John, travel can be a very good thing for the soul!

tamitateo's photo
Wed 03/04/15 03:59 PM
Edited by tamitateo on Wed 03/04/15 04:01 PM
You have to really level with yourself, if you were in this mythical place with all these new and interesting places to go, would you? ... or would you stay at home with your Kleenex box anyway? Not trying to be mean just that sometimes it is us, creatures of habit and not the options available. Maybe there are options and you are just not seeing them or casting your net wide enough. You do need to get out there, had a girlfriend once that I told, "he is not going to knock on your door", of coarse the joke was on me because he did and asked her for a cup of sugar, so you never know. :laughing:

tamitateo's photo
Wed 03/04/15 02:47 PM
It is not uncommon to think a change in location will make a change in your life, my personal experience is that it works for a short time but ultimately everything catches up with you and you are right back where you started, with all of the same issues just in a new location. It is one thing to desire something different, a faster pace, more options like night life etc and go after it but to believe your life will be better just because you go somewhere different is like believing the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

tamitateo's photo
Wed 03/04/15 01:24 PM
yup <-- single

tamitateo's photo
Wed 03/04/15 01:14 PM

Maybe there is something to this perv thing. :angel: I tend not to do it unless invited, I have had a few get sensitive on me just looking once, while I see no harm myself I don't care if someone looks at mine in fact I encourage it, what I do find pervey is making me a favorite when you haven't even said hello, yikes. scared

hello, so now can I perv on you at willohwell

By all means perv away tongue2 :angel: :laughing:

tamitateo's photo
Wed 03/04/15 08:57 AM
Maybe there is something to this perv thing. :angel: I tend not to do it unless invited, I have had a few get sensitive on me just looking once, while I see no harm myself I don't care if someone looks at mine in fact I encourage it, what I do find pervey is making me a favorite when you haven't even said hello, yikes. scared

tamitateo's photo
Mon 03/02/15 10:14 AM
Edited by tamitateo on Mon 03/02/15 10:15 AM
Good pics and a well thought out profile is great but if you don'��t reach out and connect with someone what good does it do? I've got pics mentioned, no don't even think it :angel: not those kind , but if no one looks at my profile what good does that do, I'm thinking maybe the cute cartoon character profile pic has its merits. Hi (((Leigh))), great new pic waving

tamitateo's photo
Sun 03/01/15 08:42 PM

tamitateo's photo
Sun 03/01/15 05:24 PM

biggrin
Awww. .I always love that smile of yours Tammy...flowerforyou flowerforyou biggrin

(((Mekay))) Hi pretty lady flowerforyou biggrin waving

tamitateo's photo
Sun 03/01/15 11:41 AM
biggrin

tamitateo's photo
Sun 03/01/15 11:05 AM
Real but crazy
been away from the looney bin
any one seen my straight jacket?
waving biggrin

tamitateo's photo
Sat 02/28/15 08:19 PM
Captain America: The Winter Soldier

tamitateo's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:27 PM

tamitateo's photo
Fri 02/27/15 08:16 PM
David its the device, im sitting in low light on my nook its gold and white on my laptop its blue and black sorry folks everyone is right.

tamitateo's photo
Fri 02/27/15 07:55 PM
Invasion of the Bacon Snatchers

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25