Community > Posts By > Teacher50

Teacher50's photo
Mon 10/04/10 06:53 PM
We all are looking for that Godly mate...it just seems that we all live so far apart...Good luck!

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 06:18 PM
Hi and thank you...

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 05:40 PM
Wow...to think being in a resort area, there would be pleanty of people that would like to meet and make friends. Hmmmm, is there anyone out there in this desert area? I bet it is that I admit freely that I am a man of God. Guess what??? We love to have fun too! Are you from the 760 or 619 areas, drop me a line please. I really am a fun person. LOL

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 04:48 PM
Rate me please and be honest...I have dropped a few emails and still nothing except by someone not interested in a relationship of any kind at this time. Feedback please...

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 02:05 PM
My cross is what I carry, but it is lite due to the fact that I have other hands holding it for me. My vow to my Father makes me an outcast to so many. Guess what? I love Jesus, and I can still have fun. I love doing things so long as they are moral.

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 08:25 AM
Am I the only one that has found that here in southern CA if you love the Lord and are not in fear of stating it openly, people just leave you alone? I am not a Bible thumper but I do talk to people about how the Holy Spirit lives within me.

I find that here in the desert, it is only married people that are filled with the Lord and that makes it hard to meet anyone, (besides working with 12 year olds all day doesn't help).

I will not turn to worldly desires and selfish wants or needs to be around people and I will keep my vows to my Father, but how does one go about meeting Godly people in ways outside of a church? My church is very small, and I need some ideas please. I have given it to God and I know in His time...but I have this drive to start to build memories.

Thanks for the input and reading this.

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 07:51 AM
I will thanks...guess it is time to learn to type with some speed...LOL

Teacher50's photo
Sat 10/02/10 07:41 AM
Good morning everyone. Here I am at my age starting to try to live life. My last 20 years has been all about my son and since he is now in college, I need to think about what would make me happy and how to fill that void. I am living here in the "land of the newly-wed and nearly-dead" and I do not fit into either group. I have my solid work and my church, but I need someone to stand beside and have stand beside me...any ideas on who that might be? I would like to find out too...thanks and thanks for the welcome to all.