Community > Posts By > markoverclock

markoverclock's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:33 PM
I like your kissing picture the best i think you should put that one first in your album

markoverclock's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:31 PM
physical attraction is different for everyone. A person can be good looking and still have no CHemistry with you. Looks only get you so far personality and character also make up the person. I personally like all kinds of women. big boobs to small, medium to semi skinny ( no crack head look or ultra thin models. A nice round butt is also good. but some like the LIttle ones.

I must say that you have to have some physical attraction but that is not the only thing. YOu have to be compatible.

markoverclock's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:24 PM
first off eat something, no you shouldnt be someones booty call. You should just be you and keep looking the right person, Remember he is also LOOKING for you. You are both searching for each other. You would want your HUnny to eat wouldnt you. So dont starve yourself that is not pretty at all.

markoverclock's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:40 PM
compatibility and love know no age. i was once with a 40 yr old when i was 25.

markoverclock's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:37 PM

but yeah definitely krupas advice is good.
just surround yourself with friends and spend time with them itll help take your mind off your new status.

thats what i have been doing works like a bandade just covers up the sore. Time is the only healer.

markoverclock's photo
Mon 03/02/09 08:33 PM
Edited by markoverclock on Mon 03/02/09 08:33 PM

You should not WANT or need to win a guy over. A guy should like you for just being you. Men are not auction items that go out to the higher bidder. They either like you or they don't.

i totally agree.