Community > Posts By > dekrow

dekrow's photo
Thu 03/19/09 05:55 PM
backstreet boys 2 men at work

dekrow's photo
Sun 03/15/09 06:59 PM
Just wondering uk1971 does somebody wake you up of a morning or do you get up yourself

dekrow's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:36 AM
Where do girls have short curly hair

Fiji

dekrow's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:35 AM
what do you call a man with a rabbit up his butt

Warren

what do you call a man who bounces off walls

Rick O'Shay

dekrow's photo
Wed 03/04/09 09:10 PM
It was a really hot day and a penguin decided to go for a swim so he got into his car and went for a drive down to the beach, on his way there he notice a bad knocking coming from the engine bay so he pulled into a service staion and asked the mechanic to have a look at his car. The mechanic said he had a quick job to finish so give him an hour so the penguin went for a walk down the street and decided he would have an Ice cream and as it was such a hot day he got half his Ice cream down the front of himself anyway about an hour had gone past so he went back to the mechanic and asked if he has had a look at his car. the mechanic looks up and says it looks like you have blown a seal the penguin says no I just had an Ice cream

dekrow's photo
Wed 03/04/09 08:31 PM
A baby Polar bear walks into his mum and says mum am I 100% Polar bear, mum says of course you are, the baby says are you sure there is no brown bear or black bear in me No says mum you are 100% Polar bear and if you dont believe me go ask your father, so he goes up to his dad and says dad am I 100% Polar bear, dad says of course you are, the baby says are you sure there is no grizzly bear or panda bear in me No says dad you are 100% Polar bear why do you ask and the baby says because I am bloody freezing

dekrow's photo
Sat 02/28/09 11:20 PM
palate