Community > Posts By > LikaComet

LikaComet's photo
Sun 03/08/09 06:46 PM
MR CORUSOE:
THANK YOU. AS YOU ALL KNOW, YOU JUST CAN'T
BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE AND HEAR, CAN YOU. NOW,
IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I MUST BE ON MY WAY.

LikaComet's photo
Sun 03/08/09 10:26 AM
"work all day". . .
That sucks my Brother. What kind of work do you do?

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:23 PM
Iron on Brother

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:06 PM
That's great my friend. . .
As long as we can relate to the natural world there is always hope of fulfillment.
I hope we cross paths again sometime.
Good luck with your hunting. . .

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:45 AM
Maryland is quite nice. An asortment of geo types. It's got mountains (though probably not as dramatic as what you are accustomed to). It also has great water resources.
I live in a rural town about 100 miles from Washington DC. I'm in a similar situation as yourself. That is, compatible women are at a premium. Or at least I can't seem to find them. Probably my fault as I don't get out as much as I should.

I'm a semi-retired machinist/ engineering tech. What kind of work are/were you involved with?

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:10 AM
Wyoming must be gorgeous this time of year. Any time of year for that mater.

Meeting people that you can relate to must be a challenge. Although I visited your profile and you have a lot a beautiful friends. Do you live alone in Wyoming?

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:59 AM
So where is everybody in Maryland?

Is everybody outside enjoying this beautiful day?

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:35 AM
You am funny MirrorM

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:30 AM
Hey there WW. . .
Yeah. I'm enjoying everthing about Mingles. I am a member of another socials site and I'm not as happy as with Mingles. This is more straight forward.

Where are you from?

LikaComet's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:20 AM
Hello all. . .
Anyone here from the eastern shore of Maryland. It's a beautiful day and I'm trying to motivate myself to do something other than reading.