Community > Posts By > thebubbleking

thebubbleking's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:30 PM
Besides the obvious you or her move, if you or her mean that much to each other find a way to move, in my case if i loved someone nothing would stop me from being with her or getting her to me.
Besides 7 hours is only 5 cd's away lol plan weekend trips and alternate come over friday leave sunday and rotate locations every week or every other week.
Just my 2 cents:D

thebubbleking's photo
Mon 03/02/09 04:15 PM
The best things to do in my opnion are be yourself and you will attract women who are into you,be honest always,pay attention to her conversation and needs, be clean and smell nice, but most of all love and be secure in yourself, once you love yourself and are confident in who you are and what you bring to the table, it will happen, you cant be with someone if you cant be with yourself.

thebubbleking's photo
Mon 03/02/09 04:08 PM
Looking to chat on the phone and mabey set up a date and a time for dinner and a show :D E-mail me if interested tired of being bored at home on weekends lol E-mail me or send me a message i will get right back to you with my cell number.
Mahalo for your time!

thebubbleking's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:28 PM
Theres a few of us out there it's just we are patient and go slow... well atleast in my case lol

thebubbleking's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:25 PM
aloha:wink:

thebubbleking's photo
Wed 02/25/09 06:20 PM
Aloha all!
Hope to meet some cool fun people here, look forward to meeting you all!
As i just got here i'm off to browse around and see whats up!
Talk to you all soon.

2 Next