Community > Posts By > Trishypoo

Trishypoo's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:13 PM

hello everyone . so here is my thing would you date anyone out of your zip code i mean do you really have to be confined to your local area? there are so many ppl out there and i know long distance realtionships are hard but in the end it all pays off for that special someone , but its just hard for me to comprehend that you have to limit yourself when it comes to love .. what do you guys think .
p.s if anyone is open for a long distance realtionship that is looking for something serious please read my profile and get in touch with me ... lol . best luck to everyone nicoleta

I think that long distance relationships are VERY hard.. and I don't think I would have another one.. But, if you love someone you would pretty much do anything soooo... lol i guess this is a hard one..

Trishypoo's photo
Tue 02/24/09 09:10 PM

:heart: Have you ever denied your feelings for someone because your fear of rejection was too hard to handle?:heart:

Very much so!

Trishypoo's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:55 PM
I'm sorry but that was just STUPID! why would you believe what some douche bag was saying about your girl before ummm maybe TALKING TO HER ABOUT IT? wow... lmao! You deserve everything! Why should she ever be with you if you can't trust her?

Trishypoo's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:51 PM
It depends on what kind of baggage because there's some that isnt THAT bad..

Trishypoo's photo
Tue 02/24/09 08:44 PM
Hey, I'm new and wanted to say hi :)