Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 12/07/14 01:02 AM
Since, this is my post, what I'll share here is what matters to me. I don't expect everyone to give a "**", but this is just in case you see this and plan to send me a message.

I can be pretty conversant. I can carry a very sensible, but, interesting and funny conversation for hours. But if you are like �eah?', "hmmm..", �k", "lols", "I see", then better not exert effort to even say Hi. You can be very handsome and superbly hot with your 6 packs, but if you're a one-liner kind of guy, I honestly won't be interested. So, please, have some interesting topic in your pockets when you hit my INBOX. Oh, and one more thing, if you're so intent in seeing boobs and all the flesh over a cam, you, surely, are not getting it from me. SO, when it comes to that, I can be pretty boring. Saying it so it saves us both some precious time.

Thanks! Hoping to find good people who could share great topics from around the globe.

no photo
Sat 12/06/14 01:59 AM
Saw you profile and I must say, you're good-looking. There are just different preferences. You haven't met the one who'd look beyond the looks. Your description says you're intelligent. SOme women may be intimated, some may not find that cool. I don't understand why, coz being smart is the sexiest thing ever. Anyway, don't give up. Good luck on the search. :)