Community > Posts By > fullmoonfairy

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 05:36 PM
I have no problem using my significant other's (if I had one) toothbrush or chew his gum. I mean we play tonsil hockey and our tongues and lips touch intimate places that - let's say a doctor - only touches with protective gloves. What's one more germ? I mean as long as he doesn't use his toothbrush to clean the toilet....

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:48 PM

flowerforyou Racsism (as we know it)did not exist in the ancient world and neither did homophobiaflowerforyou

ooooooooo i wanna be an ancient greek drool

TMI TMI TMI!!!!!! blushing

it is not TMI.

TMI is when i tell u what i wanna do as an ancient greek and it aint eat moussaka! :wink: laugh

Yeah see...I was one step ahead of you there. Because my mind immediately made that connection without you even telling me. And now I might never, ever be able to have sex ever again. laugh

rofl MWAH x winking

Too bad you weren't able to visit me when I lived in Atlanta. I could have totally hooked you up. Midtown Atlanta IS ancient greece. It's raining men there.

Aaaanyway. Back on topic. I don't hate anybody. I only hate people that hate me back.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:22 PM

flowerforyou Racsism (as we know it)did not exist in the ancient world and neither did homophobiaflowerforyou

it is not TMI.

TMI is when i tell u what i wanna do as an ancient greek and it aint eat moussaka! :wink: laugh

Yeah see...I was one step ahead of you there. Because my mind immediately made that connection without you even telling me. And now I might never, ever be able to have sex ever again. laugh

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:14 PM

the little guys sat in peoples gardens, holding fishing rods

can you say g o o g l e

Can YOU say GNOME? Cuz that's how it's spelled. Good thing I DIDN'T google it or else it would have come up with "did you mean GNOME?" LOL...but thank you anyway. At least now I know what it is. flowerforyou

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:09 PM

I don't even know what a gommet is blushing

grommit~ type of nome

I don't know what a nome is either blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:07 PM

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:04 PM
I don't even know what a gommet is blushing

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/08/09 04:03 PM
short or shaved...but not bald

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/07/09 05:00 PM
I thought it meant like "blah" or something.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/07/09 11:06 AM
OMG I love you!!!! I'm not PMSing right now but I will most definitely make use of this thread when I am. :thumbsup:

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:14 AM
I invented the "Party Potty". It's sort of a strap-on for girls so they can pee standing up like the guys while partying outdoors without the proper facilities.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/07/09 09:58 AM

Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (coem on come on)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (let me see you)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (do your dance)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (hey hey hey)

Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got brand new dance)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got brand new sound)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (we got a brand new feel)
Down, down, do your dance, do your dance (We got a brand new style y'all)

OMG...I SO suck at that one. I just can't figure it out. I usually get trampled.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Tue 07/07/09 09:57 AM
Yeah...but did you have a tape dispenser lunge on your head from the top of the ladder? I needed 15 stitches AND a tetanus shot.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:11 AM
Do you believe in them? If so, why? If not, why not?

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:03 AM

im getting sick of oiling my own deck, im thinking about paying someone to oil my deck for me:wink:

I might do it for free...depending on what's in it for me.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:00 AM
Edited by fullmoonfairy on Thu 07/02/09 10:01 AM

I know someone, who at this very moment is working on his deck. He is buffing it and getting ready to wash his deck. He invited me to sit out on his deck, it is still wet though.

Do you have a deck? If so, is it a big deck? What do you keep on your deck?

Wow...I wish I knew a guy with a big, shiny, clean, wet deck to sit on...some girls have all the luck. tears

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:33 AM

with the new recycling technology..you don't have to rinse anything or peel labels or any of that...put your smelly stuff in a plastic bag..at the recycling facility they will dispose of the plastic bag..see..there all better now..lol

I don't want to do that. I need my plastic bags to pick up dog poop.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:31 AM
Well, I used to work at a recycle center back when I lived in Kentucky. I was the scale operator there. Long time ago. And yes, everything is indeed thrown into the same truck because it's not being sorted until it gets to the actual recycle facilty.

I've heard a lot of horror stories from the sorters...the smell (think wrotten milk residue in a milk bottle in 110F heat), cuts from broken glass, people attempting to "recycle" hypodermic needles instead of taking them to a special facility, condoms (oh heck, they're sort of plastic, too, aren't they?), that type of stuff.

As a rule of thumb, all bottle caps should be removed from their containers...because they're made from a different kind of plastic than the bottles and are not recyclable. Again, that's were the sorters come in. I'm just trying to make things easy for them because it's a crappy job.

Second, only plastic stamped #1 and #2 on the bottom of the container is recyclable. So that rules out things such as yogurt cups, margarine tubs, styrofoam, and so on.

Anway. I want points and prizes, too...for wasting water and dish detergent to make the sorters' jobs easier. Heck. They probably make more money than I do...I'm green with envy. Maybe that's what it's all about.

fullmoonfairy's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:04 AM
I'm a good citizen and I recycle cans, plastic and glass. I have a nifty recycle bin in the garage and the trash company picks it up once a week.

Something occurred to me last night. Every time I put something in the recycle bin - unless it's a soda can or a water bottle of course - I rinse it out in the sink. Take my salad dressing bottle from last night for example. I didn't want it to stink up my garage or attract flies, so of course I tried to rinse it out...with terrible results. It took forever to get the gunk out. I think I even added a little detergent and shook it. Same thing with peanut butter jars.

So while recycling is generally a good thing, what good does it do me to "be green" when I have to waste water and sometimes even use dish detergent before I put something in my recycle bin?

It's almost hypocritical...like "Look at me! I'm recycling! *splish splash* *bubble* *fizz*"

fullmoonfairy's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:08 PM

well i now know i can't recommend vagisil for arm pits tongue2

Duh...why do you think it's called Vagisil? Don't you think if it were meant for armpits or scrotums it would be called Armpitisil or Scrotisil??? *snort*