Community > Posts By > JDHarville

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:27 PM

I'm going to the shooting range to exercise my second amendment right as an American citizen before Obama takes that right away. You should also. Own a gun, preferably many, join the NRA, protect your rights and freedom. Remember if you criminalize guns only criminals will have them. The police don't keep me safe at home my Mossberg does. Have a nice day.

-Justin

Is your neighborhood so bad that you don't feel safe at home?

Honestly this world doesn't make me feel safe. You never know when a psycho is going to kick in your door. It doesn't matter if its a small town or big the city. http://www.turnto23.com/east_county/19473681/detail.html

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:23 PM

I'm going to the shooting range to exercise my second amendment right as an American citizen before Obama takes that right away. You should also. Own a gun, preferably many, join the NRA, protect your rights and freedom. Remember if you criminalize guns only criminals will have them. The police don't keep me safe at home my Mossberg does. Have a nice day.

-Justin
Sooooooooooo...only criminals will have guns.....that would make you????????????

I'm saying criminals will have guns regardless of whether or not they are legal.

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:19 PM
I just hate the tree hugging hippies, because of the environmentalists the whole economy where I'm from got shut down and the place is a mess. They stopped the commercial fishing and the lumber industries loosing thousands of jobs when jobs are hard enough to come by there. My Marine brother is a hippie vegan but doesn't go overboard and chain himself to trees and spike them killing loggers. Those are the hippies I hate. There is nothing wrong with wanting peace and a healthy planet but they go too far.

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:02 PM
Call me up I want to join!!!:laughing: I hate hippies!

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 03:00 PM
I was Navy, my Brother Marines, my Sister Army, my Father would have joined if not for us kids. Even my little Sister and Brother (17 and 10) want to join. They get the Air Force and Coast Guard laugh. Thank you for serving. People need to remember and respect those who have/are serving.

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:53 PM

-Justin

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/23/09 02:48 PM
Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May (May 25 in 2009). Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service. First enacted to honor Union soldiers of the American Civil War (it is celebrated near the day of reunification after the civil war), it was expanded after World War I to include American casualties of any war or military action. So please take a moment on Monday and thank all those who have fallen for giving their lives for your freedom. Thank all the men and women currently serving. Thank our veterans for having served and wish all our troops overseas a safe passage home.

-Justin

JDHarville's photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:23 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/02/09 09:22 PM

They can take my guns from my cold dead hands...

So true. NO ONE will ever strip me of my right to bear arms until i'm dead.

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/02/09 05:25 PM
I think we should torture terrorists.if you blow up my country I'll torture you ass. why treat them nice when they kill innocent people. if someone killed a member of your family you'd want the death sentence for them right???? we do it so we can get intel on possible attacks and try to save lives.

JDHarville's photo
Sat 05/02/09 05:05 PM

seems to me that Obama is continuing a lot of Bush policies. Maybe Bush wasn't doing as wrong as we thought

hahahaharofl

JDHarville's photo
Fri 05/01/09 09:01 PM

gas and manual

Do you at least have a micrometer?

well at least i have several...laugh

do you have a...box of ammo?

Plenty of boxes bigsmile

JDHarville's photo
Fri 05/01/09 04:14 PM

Rather just Die...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrotizing_fasciitis