Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 11:53 PM
About being with someone who is couple of hours away from her

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 11:52 PM
Wherever pink wants it

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 11:51 PM
No1 he should be taken care of.... We shouldnt have this attitude of leaving... Care for him and make him good againflowerforyou

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 11:49 PM

What is your favourite outfit to see your partner in

Nothing but an apron with his sexy butt showing love

Really???love love

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 11:48 PM
Nope dont send money... A mere scammer

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 11:44 PM
Does blondey remember meh???

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:30 PM
Mini i have a simple philosophy... You can only clap with two hands and if you feel that your relationship is having problems means you both are responsible for it because its your relationship.... Not only yours or not only hers

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:26 PM
And i always like ana

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:17 PM
Mini sorry for you

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:12 PM
Milan soul

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:11 PM
Cold

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:10 PM

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:04 PM
Relationship are always toxic... With different tastes though

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:02 PM

Being a mom...the hardest most rewarding job ever!

Really appreciate your efforts mom to two sons.... Salute to you... Kiss on your forehead

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:02 PM
First know people here

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 08:00 PM
My cheek is feeling so happy and flying in the air

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 07:56 PM
Ana you deserve a kiss on forehead

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 07:53 PM

Or talk to, deal with, appeal to, trust, or believe

This is What a High School Football Game Looks Like In a Police State

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/high-school-football-game-police-state/

Oh, what lying sacks of crap, Exclusive: Principal, police chief speak out after student pepper-sprayed at football game, "But the verbal became physical when Chief Smith says Prattville senior Cameron Rader became non-compliant.

"And if you play this thing quick enough you can actually see the juvenile's hand underneath the arm of the officer as he's pushing the officer into the rail and the officer's hand is going up," Smith added."

Play it quick enough, hell to see it you need to slow it down. And slowed down the first thing you see is the kids heads bobbing back and forth until he comes fully in frame with the cop's fist around the kids jacket front causing that bobbing.

One thing I will agree with though is the kid is defiant but not physically just as he has a right to be. But on the positive side, the clip shows a whole ton of witnesses looking at the thing head on and up close.

Two problems with that. 1st, all those witnesses are kids and probably friends with the kid. The 2nd is he didn't need to use pepper spray. If you cant handle a kid after he is away from the crowd then you have no business being a cop.

Yeah the video doesn't quite show the whole story right from the start so right off the bat; I would question that video. I agree that the pepper spray was excessive in this case. Although teenagers are far from innocent. This morning I heard two teenagers threatened to beat up an ailing 67 year old man with a baseball bat that 67 year old just happens to be my brother. If I were there with my brother; pepper spray would have been the least of their worries when I got my hands on that trash.

Salute you navy girl... I really appreciate your words

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 07:52 PM
Marry a good gurl rather than by her nationality

Wabbitbunny's photo
Sat 11/22/14 07:14 PM
About me and kissing me