Community > Posts By > caleb985

caleb985's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:01 PM
i met a girl on mingle 2 that lives in michigan me and her have a lot in common she is a really nice girl that has everything im looking for in a woman.we exchanged numbers and everything we talk almost everyday but the thing is this i live in milwaukee,wi and she lives seven hours from me i feel sad that i cant see her i want to be with her but it seems like we wont see eachother what can i do because i really like her

caleb985's photo
Wed 02/25/09 11:25 PM
what do you think about my pic ladies?

caleb985's photo
Tue 02/24/09 11:45 AM
are there some good single women living in milwaukee from ages 23-30? if so please reply and we can talk i love all kinds of women but my thing is latin women its just something about them

caleb985's photo
Tue 02/24/09 02:13 AM
Edited by caleb985 on Tue 02/24/09 02:16 AM
whats up to all the ladies especially in the city of milwaukee anybody looking for a good man? well im looking for a woman thats nice affectionate caring and independent between the ages of 23-30 no one night stands, no cheaters, no sugar mommas looking for me to be a sugar daddy need apply and you must live in the city of milwaukee i cant do long distance relationships if you meet the requierments feel free to message me i dont discriminate either it dont matter if you black white latino asian whatever as long as you looking for a long term relationship