Community > Posts By > RachaelAdams

RachaelAdams's photo
Sat 01/03/15 04:43 AM

I see an 18 year old guy who has his future ahead of him and youth to enjoy, what is this person doing here instead of building your future and enjoying life.

back to the topic
love is indescribable

good luck

i find the joy of life by dealing with people older than me and know their thoughts, ideas, experience, etc!!
that is a shortcut to success my friend instead of passing all the ordeals in life to gain this experience i can just gain them by dealing with people who already passed it :wink:

so you prefer to know about a passionate kiss than to experience one?
you prefer to hear about a university title rather than earn your own?
you would rather hear about success than to feel the satisfaction of your accomplishments?
interesting concept.

love in a word:
confusing

if i comprehend it like that i would definietely understand ur words in the last comment as ur now unhappy and aren't enjoying life! shall i know that touching fire burns my hand ONLY after i get my hands burnt??
shall i know that smoking will get me lung cancer ONLY after i become addicted to smoking and get my lung damaged??
lol u misunderstood me my friend

To actually KNOW love is to only experience it.
To actually KNOW pain is to only experience it.
To actually KNOW music is to only experience it.
To actually KNOW what it feels like to sky dive is to only experience it.
To actually KNOW knowledge, is to actually experience learning it.
The list goes on. You can observe life all your life, but only by experiencing it do you learn.

RachaelAdams's photo
Sat 01/03/15 04:38 AM

describe LOVE in 1 word
let's see what people think abt it :wink:

There's all kinds of love, one word can't possibly describe it.
One love for your mom, another for your dad, another for your sister, another for a friend, another for your wife, still another for a sweetheart, the list goes on. Not all love leads to bed. There IS one love for all and that's God's love. That's the kind that says "I love you, even though I don't know you."

RachaelAdams's photo
Sat 01/03/15 04:30 AM

People asking: "Hello, how are you?" And then the other asking the same question back. It's automatic and disingenuous. I dread having to go through this everyday.

Try breaking the chain by answering "not so good today, wanna hear?" when they ask "how are you"....maybe you'll catch 'em off guard.

RachaelAdams's photo
Fri 11/21/14 06:53 AM
frustrated I'll tell you how I see it. There are lots of real men out there but there's a formula. Here I am, a woman of 70 but looks like I'm in my early to mid 60s, and have the energy of someone in her 50s and maybe earlier. Try and look for a man with those same qualifications. A man in his 70s may or may not have the energy to keep up with me and perhaps just wants companship, or a really younger woman, I don't know...they don't respond. At any rate, Any man in his late 50s or 60s is looking for a woman in her 30s and 40s for obvious reasons, and assuming any woman 70 has no real gumption, and only wants companionship. Well, (sigh), I'll just keep looking for someone who would like to have coffee, date and get to know a really good woman with a heart full of fun and laughter and a few good times. BTW, wish this site would pay attention to my profile in wanting to see someone in my radius. How, pray tell, does one plan to keep a relationship with someone 250, 500, 1000 miles and even half way around the globe? Such a waste of time. I'm becoming increasingly disappointed in all areas.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:12 PM
By younger fellas, I don't mean robbing the cradle.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 07:11 PM
Geez, 52 isn't "old", fella.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 06:59 PM
You're a good looking, 19 year old young man. Why are so many young people having a hard time finding young people to love? This is the prime of your life. There are girls everywhere! Why turn to a dating site to find someone? Just wondering. Nonetheless, I do wish you well.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 06:39 PM
Depends on how "young" the younger man is and how "older" the older woman is. She usually doesn't want to rob the cradle and sometimes wonders why a young feller wants to mess around with a woman 20 years older than he. The older woman has lots of experience and if she's sexually active, can show him a time or two that he hasn't had with the younger women. But, then, don't look for it to last long, cause the younger man will usually be looking on toward greener pastures.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 06:24 PM

I wouldn't say it is necessary..but boy is it fun...lol...best part about being 50 + is you just have fun doing things and sex is so worth having fun with..:banana: blushing

I have to say it's necessary if you feel it's necessary. And yes, it is so worth having fun with, no matter what your age.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 06:23 PM
Sex is always necessary to the person who thinks it is, no matter what the age. Very important you connect with someone who thinks likewise.
I like to separate "having sex" from "making love". It seems some folks who want to have sex with anyone to whom they feel a chemical attraction. Others wait until they connect in other ways that induce love. Could be love at first sight, or whatever. Nonetheless, you are never too old to have sex or make love. There are lots of ways to bring the other person pleasure.

RachaelAdams's photo
Tue 11/18/14 06:11 PM

Sex is not necessary but is certainly desirable. I know of several couples that have been married over 25 years; don't have sex but still have a loving relationship.

RachaelAdams's photo
Mon 11/17/14 03:14 PM
happy not a thing wrong with older guys who think and act younger than their age!