Community > Posts By > MarkM69

MarkM69's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:32 PM
My name is Mark and I just joined this site tonight. Been surfing around it for few minutes and what I've seen and read seems to pretty respectful! First time on any chat site but look forward to chats, having some laughs and making some new friends. I love to listen to music, talk about music and most of all~play music! Hope to meet some musicians.

MarkM69's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:57 PM
One day a man comes in from work to find no dinner made, house a mess and his wife asleep on the couch. He yells "Woman, where's my dinner"? She replies "I'm just too tired. Put something in the microwave". Angered by this he takes off his pants and says "Here, put these on". She puts them on and states "Honey, we could fit two of me in here". He says "That's right. Don't forget who wears the pants in this family". With that she takes off her panties and tells him to put them on. He tries and can only get them up to his knees. "Baby, I just can't seem to get into your panties" he says. "That's right" she replies. "And until your damn attitude changes you'll never get into them".

MarkM69's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:21 PM
I know I sped up when you turned on your siren but see, my wife ran off with a cop a few months ago and I thought you were trying to bring her back.