Community > Posts By > Genuine_Nutcase

Genuine_Nutcase's photo
Wed 04/07/21 09:26 AM
Hi all. Would love to hear your honest constructive criticism of my profile. Whether it’s what needs further info or too much, to what are the positives, what you don’t like and like about it. If you do comment however, please tell me how I’d improve it, not just the negative. Many thanks in anticipation of you taking the time to read this.

Genuine_Nutcase's photo
Thu 03/31/16 02:25 PM
Hi All

There seems to be alot of women that state they're from London and other parts of the UK, but I wonder, how many are trully from East Anglia?

Genuine_Nutcase's photo
Thu 01/14/16 04:41 PM
Brilliant rofl rofl rofl

Will be sending a few quotes to my Bro...Sen Sum Sa Yangs Tai Sin Bling

Genuine_Nutcase's photo
Fri 11/20/15 12:36 PM
Hia
When you up load, follow instructions. But if you are having a difficulty in it loading, and a clue to this is, its taking forever to upload, and actually doesn't, means probably the pic your trying to upload is too large or wrong size, proportions. Best way I find to alter the size, is:
If you on windows;
1, go in to 'Paint' programme;
2, open or copy and paste your chosen pic/s into Paint one at a time;
3, Go into Image>
4, then attributes>
5, click on to pixels, then adjust the height and width to required amounts, I think its 400 either way, but check on that.
6, Click ok and;
7, then save-as whatever you want to save as.
8, Try uploading again.
If still doesn't work, just check it again, maybe reducing or increasing the pixels.

Hope this helpful, good luck

Genuine_Nutcase's photo
Tue 06/16/15 03:42 PM
Edited by Genuine_Nutcase on Tue 06/16/15 03:47 PM
Hi all

As a bloke looking for a woman flowers smitten , it seems to me however, there are either: a lot of scammers/fake people on these sites, whom, it must be said, just want your private details, for suspicious reasons devil :angry: or; people that are just wanting to play games with you, lead you on, but although they talk as though they want a relationship, they're not wanting or willing to actually meet, even just for a coffee. drinks

I agree that in Cambridgeshire, it's difficult, due to the majority of it being rural, and lacking in public transport or distances to travel. This means extra time for travel and some cost. It is very unlikely that one will meet someone from here, whom just lives around the corner. As with every relationship and in deed job, there has to be give and take, and people may have to move to be together. But surely this may add to the excitement and adventure in making a new life together. Near or far however, all relationships, must start with a first step, and as with dancing, a responsive step, that corresponds and contributes to the first. But who on here, is willing to take these steps?

When it comes to Birmingham and the reason I mention it is, I love the City. I like to visit, but as with anywhere and anyone else, who actually wants to meet up??? We spend so much time searching, and typing messages, yet no one wants to spend that time more productively, in actually meeting in person and so, maybe sharing a special moment or two, a smile, an expression, an observation of life passing but, but NOT, passing us by! :banana:

So, who today, or this forthcoming weekend, is going to meet someone new???