if your offering i don't swing that way son
scared

I_am_will's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:29 AM
waving

I_am_will's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:28 AM
an indians game????
( i do remember that your not a yankee fan by the way)

I_am_will's photo
Mon 03/16/09 01:09 AM
long dark hair and blue eyes

I_am_will's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:05 AM
waving

I_am_will's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:05 AM
skinny little b*tch-angelspit

I_am_will's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:03 AM
waving

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:08 PM
still working on it

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 10:06 PM
your beautiful, you have nothing to worry about!!!

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:56 PM
it wouldn't matter to me either way, it's nothing to hide at least on my part

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:45 PM

All the handsome men are not either gay or married. There's many good looking, single men on this site.

thanks Winx!!!!

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:13 PM
from what i understand a lot of the questions that are out there will be answered through other soon to be released spin offs of the show (even a movie in the works).

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 08:22 PM
tainted love-manson

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:40 AM
everything has consequences but it should have been handled man to man not man vs secret service. Being the highest elected official in office doesn't make one immune to any form of criticism

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:36 AM
waving

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:32 AM
coffee, cigarettes, and a book

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:31 AM

So for you personally you are happy to go to jail for three years for throwing two shoes at the shopkeeper down the road?

Remembering in your words, same rules apply for all...

My understanding is that shoe throwing in Iraq carries a much different weight than it would here in Canada.

In Canada, it would probably be considered an assault and our judicial system is so lax, nothing at all would probably be done.

Besides it's not the number of years that he was given that I'm disagreeing with, but the fact that people seem to cheer about it and think it's an acceptable form of behaviour.

It is, in my opinion...

a man insults/offends another man, who is responsible, DIRECTLY, for a shameful amount of loss of innocent life.

He threw two shoes! It's the same, significantly, as spitting on someone, it is a show of contempt, and on par with 'flipping the bird'.

And he got three years? He SHOULD have been awarded a NOBEL f*cking Peace Prize!

drinker :thumbsup:

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:28 AM

Not sure I'll ever 'get hitched' again. 26 years of bland unchanging nothingness was enough.

agreed 3 years was enough for me!

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:27 AM
i think its acceptable, its a shoe, not a bullet, bomb, grenade, missle, infantry, tanks...you get the idea

I_am_will's photo
Sun 03/15/09 03:20 AM

Understood. However, if you're going to create laws for citizens to abide by, should it not be that they must all follow the rules? Why should some go unpunished? Who gets to decide which people should be exempt?

I personally don't believe that if I murdered a person who even tormented and killed my entire family, that the deed should go unpunished.

I might feel good about it, and probably not feel any remorse at all, but neither should it be rewarded and reveled.

not to be rude but what world do you live in? I see cops that get away with murder, extortion, stalking, and theft but no one seems bothered by the equity of laws when that happens. politicians are the worst criminals out there!! Prostitution, theft, insider trading, the list goes on and on and 99% of them get what...impeached what laws are equal for everyone there?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25