Community > Posts By > Philosopher8659

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:19 PM
One's nick name is not something one has, it is something someone else has for them.

From Prof. to **** head, the field is wide open.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:10 PM

Always buy her dinner first!

Buy her dinner?

If she cannot make dinner why in the heck would one even look twice?

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 03:01 PM
Anyone have any advice on carbon dating?

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 02:57 PM

Ohhh oohhh....this is the beginning of the zombie outbreak....scared scared surprised laugh laugh laugh

I heard that zombies actually watch reality t.v.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 01:18 PM

What do they get out of it? Or are they just idiots?

Actually, the human species is proto-linguistic, which means, kind of insane.

If you would like to understand the Judeo-Christian Scripture in a radially non-conformal way, see some of my work on the Internet Archive.

My work may not be suitable for you as it involves a psychological shift.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 01:09 PM
Edited by Philosopher8659 on Fri 10/31/14 01:13 PM
You should ask,
Why do you seek to study any thing at all?

If you answer, because "I am responsible for my own behavior."

Then you have some understanding.

Now very few philosophers made these connections:

1 The human mind is responsible for human behavior.
2 The mind is wholly linguistic by function.
3 There are two, and only two primitive branches of language, logic, such as common grammars, and analogic, such as human behavior, crafts, geometry, etc.
4 Both branches are derived from the definition of a thing, and therefore must say the same things.

5 The only power a mind has is language, therefore the principles of language by which we do our own work is "God."

This stance one will find in Confucius, Plato, the Judeo-Christian Scripture, etc. One must learn that we learn by example. One has to learn to read and understand metaphor.

Great philosophers also learn via Lucid Dreaming. Lucid Dreaming is an Analogic, which most people cannot comprehend as a language.

However, what you think they are saying is probably not your first, second or even third impression. The human mind takes a long time to mature and will more often than not be wrong.

Search the Internet Archive for free books. You can find original books in digital format, audio-books, video-books all for free.

The more you understand, the more you will comprehend what at first you did not suspect-the human race is very, very, young.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 12:06 PM
The question assumes that one has a definition of language.

If one knew what that was, one would be familiar with a Two-Element Metaphysics being explored a long time ago, not only by ancient Greeks, but it is also fundamental to the Judeo-Christian Scripture.

The Two-Element Metaphysics is based on the definition of a thing, and it is reflected in biology.

It also means that there are fundamentally two branches of language, logics and analogics. Common grammars are logics.

Now think about this.

The human mind is wholly responsible for human behavior.
The human mind functions only to the degree that principles of language are functionally resident in that mind.
Therefore the foundation of human behavior can be traced back to the principles of language. Human psychology is derived from the principles of logic and analogic functionally resident in a mind.

However, if the principles of language are not known, not recognized, etc, etc, one cannot claim to be fluent in any language.

one eventually concludes that mankind is proto-linguistic, therefore pre-civil, and that there is no one fluent in any language, because we are proto-linguistic.

Certain philosophers have made statements in regard to language and human behavior and they have never been understood. They could not be. Someday, maybe they will.

I have developed an analogic that some have searched for, for a very long time, basic analog mathematics. What it demonstrates is that all of mathematics is derivable from simple Euclidean Geometry, effectively leaving the non-Euclidean Genius's with no math for their fantasies.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 11:37 AM

The devil made me do it.....pitchfork

I certainly did not.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 11:03 AM
Should I have said someone who can read?

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:12 AM
My last wife was 30 years younger than I.

Had I given it the correct thought, I believe I would have had my microwave oven serviced sooner or maybe I should have put my head in it and left it on high for another 30 min.

Seriously, however, to identify a mind with the age of the body never made much sense to me.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 06:02 AM
Edited by Philosopher8659 on Fri 10/31/14 06:05 AM
Subjective identification with a body's system other than one's own is typical of a proto-linguistic species.

God, why did my space ship have to malfunction in the wrong solar system? Must be genetic.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:50 AM
I don't vote.

Since I cannot think, I believe it is rather presumptuous to claim I can spot someone else who can.

Philosopher8659's photo
Fri 10/31/14 05:36 AM
The human mind is responsible for human behavior.

Claiming that something else is responsible for the behavior of the body within which you reside is just another way of saying what is factually true.

No one is home.

Philosopher8659's photo
Thu 10/30/14 09:57 PM
Actually, the answers are simple enough if one is not cognitively impaired.
Simply watch some of my video books, quite short, on the Internet Archive or on YouTube.

Philosopher8659's photo
Thu 10/30/14 02:42 PM
The human mind is responsible for human behavior.

However, I do not see how responding to one event of a dysfunctional mind is addressing the issue. Try posting a picture of Senators and Congressman stealing the life of the population away. Why does that not have an effect?

And why, when people look in a mirror, do they not see that dysfunctional person looking back at them?

What are standards of human behavior and where do they come from?

Philosopher8659's photo
Thu 10/30/14 04:45 AM
Edited by Philosopher8659 on Thu 10/30/14 05:20 AM
A mind seeking self realization.

Most people only imagine what that means.

The mind is responsible for human behavior. It is wholly linguistic by function.
Language is divided into two primitive categories, logics, like common grammar, and analogics like emotion or geometry.

This means that the foundation of human behavior, all ethics, morals, etc, derive from the principles of language, which, by the principles of language, is a mirror of objective reality.

Mankind is currently proto-linguistic. Move mankind towards being functionally linguistic, one moves the world.

The mind is only as functional as the principles of language are functionally resident in that mind. A person who does not understand that can never really love. They desire, but are as constant as a leaf in the wind.

A woman is the life of man. That is simply a fact.

Philosopher8659's photo
Thu 10/30/14 04:42 AM
I have been developing a new branch of analog mathematics. One of the aims is to learn to say what you see, to learn principles of language.

By straight edge and compass construction, you can do your algebra. And while doing it, you learn about language, names.

People do not realize that they are proto-linguistic.

2 Next