Sublime_Spirituality's photo
Wed 02/18/09 09:33 PM

Well I guess maybe a small percentage of the bible is believable and acceptable.

I wouldn't count my dollars on it though.

I can think of a much more peaceful way of life then the teachings of a mediterrenean mythologies that most of the people follow in this country.

I know I would never teach my child that the bible is how you should live. If anything she can read it and see for herself.

She will realize there are a great many contradictions and unreasonable solutions when reading it.

I would never teach my child that we are born sinners either or show "fear" tactics to live a better life.

You are right, the bible does have many seemingly contradictive properties. It is man made, afterall. But, the bible is a good source of wisdom, as long as you can discern the difference between truth and lies. It is meant to be read "in the Spirit".

Wed 02/18/09 09:27 PM
Edited by Sublime_Spirituality on Wed 02/18/09 09:34 PM

Wed 02/18/09 09:12 PM
Edited by Sublime_Spirituality on Wed 02/18/09 09:14 PM
The Bible is man's creation. It is fallible. There is only one thing that is perfect, God, Yahweh, Iehova, Malkazidec, Jesus, Yeshua, The One True God of Abraham, I AM.

All the same person, just different aspects and personas. I am not perfect, God IS. I need no ,"Holy Bible", to know the will of good. All I need is the Holy Spirit. When I start straying from my path, my Lord and my Shepard put me back in my place.

Amen

Wed 02/18/09 11:21 AM
Dude, babies are chick magnets. Just be a nice honest respectable guy and you should'nt have too many problems. But really this internet dating on works for really desparate people. I'm single with no kids and I still can't find a decent chick online. So your best bet would probably be to find a girl like in a park or in walmart or somethin like that. And never be ashamed or afraid of rejection cause you have a kid. If a girl doesn't respect the fact that we all have a past that we can't change the F them. They are'nt worth it.

Wed 02/18/09 11:10 AM
What a bunch of morons...lol. You people are pathetic. If God is a myth then why does anything exsist? The greatest scientist in the world openly admit that they can't "figure out" why the big bang happend. Charles darwin openly admitted before he died that evolution was a big scam. Yet you idiots still look at the sky and see the sun everyday and still lie to yourselves and say "God does'nt exsist". Well lemme ask you this, did you put the sun in the cosmos? Did one of your buddies? How about one of your ancestors? Oh really they did'nt, hmm, that's amazing. So how did the sun get there? and what about the rest of the cosmos? And why are human being the only creatures that have intellect and know right from wrong? You see no matter what way some wack job wants to try and disprove the exsistence of God, they can't. So logical deduction OBVIOUSLY points to Divine Creation. If you can't prove that any other theory disproves God, then OBVIOUSLY He exsists. No matter how much our pathetic species tries we can't know everything, which should tell us that WE DID'NT CREATE OURSELVES.

And secondly, you are a Fukking idiot if you think that God wants Christians to murder heathens. NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT EVER SAY THAT. In the old testament, yes it is written that the Jews were supposed to kill anyone that didnt believe in thier God. But no true Christian believes in the Bible. The bible is another on of Satan's tools to divide mankind, just like religion. You see FAITH AND LOVE IS THE ONLY TRUE PATH OF GOD. And I'm not choosing to "believe in Christianity". I know for a fact that God exsist. I have walked hand in hand with God out onto an ocean. I am His witness. Soon you all shall see his wrath, and you will be made humble before Him. God's patience is growing shorter by the day, and He is tired of everyone falsifying His name. He is setting the stage, and I'm here to make you all sit down and shut up. God is Almighty, and His Love is eternal. But he only loves those who love Him, for He made us in thier image, which means every emotion we feel God feels too. Only He feels it perfectly. That is why God is the only one who can exhibit Sin without being Sinful, for His emotions are perfect and He decides what is perfect or not.

He is Coming soon.

Wed 02/18/09 07:49 AM
I have an important question.

Are one of the 2 witnesses allowed to preach on here?

Cause if so, all the Christians and non-Christians on here need to hear the words that God has given me to give to you all.

For I am 1 of the 2.

Wed 02/18/09 07:34 AM
Edited by Sublime_Spirituality on Wed 02/18/09 07:38 AM
No religion can claim that phrase, nor any other like it.

Me being spiritual, and faithful to love and my better judgement, is what makes me follow that rule.

Religion is wrong, and against God. They are all against one another, even the different denominations of the same religion. So obviously none of them are "right". Religion was a tool used by Satan to control mankind, and a tool used by the men in power to control the less fortunate people. Religion was created by Satan to drive mankind apart from one another. So, when mankind got ahold of it, they used it as a societal control system to scare people into obeying their goverments.

Faith is the only true "religion", for lack of a better word. God is God, Eternal and never changing, like true faith is. Religions change, or a new one is created, these are not traits of God. They are traits of men.

It is because of religion, or just plain lack of faith in God or oneself, that people do not uphold the golden rule. Instead of living by "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", religion and faithlessness tend to make people live by the **** brown rule, "Do unto others before they do unto you".

God didn't allow Satan to create religion to confuse us, He allowed it so that we could discern for ourselves what He wants us to believe. It is mankind that uses religion against one another, to deceive those who are young or gullable, to corrupt them into doing the will of their teachers.

I'd say that about 96% of "preachers", or religious leaders, only take the job to steal from, lie to, and gain a cult-like following of the people that foolishly think they have to goto a building to goto church.

To me the best preachers are the crazy lookin bum's you see on the side of the street preaching to noone. Because a true minister of God does'nt make, nor need, money. God says, "Go ye into all the world and preach my gospel to every living creature", not "Go ye into this one little spot in the world and make a business called church and rob gullable people of their souls and money".

Religion is by-far the worst thing to ever happen to God's Church.