Community > Posts By > solodevice86

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:28 PM
i would love to go back to school to be a nurse...i would also love to become a chef..lol...

as for scary outlandish things....i have had the opertunity to go bunji jumping..but chickened out..i would love to try it once..but my thoughts always go to what if the cored gets wraped around my neck or somthing....ohwell

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:11 PM
lol

Stewie: Did you hear that Meg? Guys can marry other guys now. So...this is awkward, but I mean, if they can do that, that is pretty much it for you, isn't it? I mean you as well pack it in. Game over.

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 08:17 PM
Dr. Galen 'Doc' Adams: [Festus offers to buy Doc a beer with a silver dollar that he earned from shoeing horses in episode Whelan's Men.] Why don't you take that money and invest it in something? Why don't you do that?
Festus Haggen: Invest it in what?
Dr. Galen 'Doc' Adams: There's wonderful land values outside of Dodge. Now why don't you go out there someplace, look around, and buy yourself a lot?
Festus Haggen: A lot of what?
Dr. Galen 'Doc' Adams: A lot! A lot of land!
Festus Haggen: Well fiddle, I can't afford to buy a lot of land. You probably could the way you've been a bilking and gouging...
Dr. Galen 'Doc' Adams: Oh, hush up! I'm trying to help you, for heaven sakes. It don't cost a whole lot to buy a little lot.
Festus Haggen: What do you mean it don't cost a whole lot to buy a little, or a whole lot to buy a lot, what do you mean?
Dr. Galen 'Doc' Adams: Well, I mean,... a little lot of land!
Festus Haggen: But there ain't no such a thing. A little's a little, and a lot's a lot, there ain't no little lot, or lot of little, don't you see? Now you want that beer or don't you?
Dr. Galen 'Doc' Adams: No I'm... I'm all worn out.
Festus Haggen: [and as Doc walks away Festus Hollers] If you change your mind me and Newly will be over at the Longbranch having a whole lot of little beers.
[Chuckles and flips his silver dollar]
Festus Haggen: Now I'm buying.

Gunsmoke 1955

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 08:08 PM
“If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.”
John Wayne

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:32 PM
It is absolutely true in war, were other things equal, that numbers, whether men, shells, bombs, etc., would be supreme. Yet it is also absolutely true that other things are never equal and can never be equal.
J. F. C. Fuller

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:25 PM
If we treated everyone we meet with the same affection we bestow upon our favorite cat, they, too, would purr.
Martin Delany

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:18 PM
Be careful as to what you say to me now...
tomorrow you may wish you'd never spoken

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:14 PM

Níl mé paiteanta, ach is mise an-mhaith mé - yellowrose10

what dose that mean?

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:14 PM
always remember--when a guy sweeps you off ur feet
he is in the perfect position to drop you on your butt

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 01:02 PM
You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it.

devil wears prada 2006

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:56 PM
really i dont get the whole thing..what would motivate either one to go after the other?.....one only gose after living things...the other only gose after living things that disterbes its rest......

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:52 PM
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:51 PM
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:07 AM
ohwell

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:06 AM
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
Henry Ellis

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:34 AM
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.”
[Mark Twain]

if you do not read the words of the fallen..you wouldnt really know the history of the world...there for quotes are importent.
(all me...lol)

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:27 AM
Edited by solodevice86 on Mon 10/26/09 12:31 AM
wish not want not..hurt not..lol...well i do wish and want...sometimes i wish i didnt wish..that i didnt want...so that it wouldnt disapoint when those things dont happen....

i wish for a desent job..a desent car....my own place with my son to live....i hope that i can give him everything i didnt have..everything that he will ever need...and most of the things he wants....i wish things had turned out diffrently.....theres manythings that i wish for..but dont see happening verysoon..and maybe some that will never happen..

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:21 AM
mummys have no such thing..they may have a little bareal magic..and may have some to protect their tresure..or most prised posetions..but...zombies still win...even though mummys have no brains of wich the zombies would go after.....so.....i dont think a zombie would attach a mummy....or vise versa...oh well idk..

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:06 AM
when one window of opertunity closes a nother opens...most of us stair to long at the one that has closed...never to see the new one open

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 12:03 AM
thats really good...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25