Community > Posts By > solodevice86

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:39 PM
maybe but some men look for intelligence

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:29 PM
well the dead cant speak for themselfs..so some people feel they must do it for them....i beleive some of them can be distastful...but puns are puns....

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:22 PM
maybe you should put a little more info in your profile....say more of what your looking for more of what interests you....

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:11 PM
lol...a few years? you mean like an older picture of you?...i dont think so some of mine are a little old..

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:09 PM

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...
UNKNOWN

happy thats sweet

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:45 PM
Edited by solodevice86 on Mon 10/26/09 11:45 PM
"There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit and it goes by the name of LONDON."

sweeney Todd

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:41 PM

Sorry i got distracted!,yes its nice with a kind of dreamy flow,but the last bit I miss that boy...its out of flow with the rest,
.try
i miss that boy who sought so hard,
he did so try to protect me,
but on the day i turned 13,
he turned his back and left me?.
:)

i like it..although...he didnt really turn his back....he had many drug indused problems....

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 11:03 PM
i dnt mined really......but as of yet..to posts and no insite

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:50 PM
wow...i dnt know what else to say....flowerforyou

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:43 PM
Edited by solodevice86 on Mon 10/26/09 10:45 PM
When I was three the boy in my life that sought to try and protect me was he, he with the big blue eyes and the soft blond hair. Who did not care to dare He who did not care to share his high pitched laughter and his small white teeth. He who loved to play and stay out all day in the bright sun rays. He who loved his family.

But He who sought to try and protect me is not the same boy as he use to be, this boy that i so often think about has turned into the person whom i never thought he would be. He who dose all the wrong things to waste his life away; and i pray that one day he will see, and become the boy he use to be.

I miss that boy who sought to try and protect me, but he disapered when i turned thirteen.

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:31 PM
i see alot of baggig on this thread..but any ways..no not all guys are the same nor are women..though it is humen nature to have some of the same feelings or thoughts in a relationship....doughts and worries...exetra..

any ways.... the idea is not to let your gaurd down..at lest i think..intill you sign your life...and they sign their life away on a little pease of paper....saying pretty much what yours is mine and till death do us part.....or in some cases until one or the other get on eachothers nerves enuff to where you have to seperate in fears of maybe accadentaly killing the other...lmao...

any how....i say just have fun.....make jokes...laugh...dont take things to seriusly...its the internet ppl will say what they want knowing they can get away with it...and not get slapped threw the screan...slaphead

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:19 PM
its deep...but its kinda sad if you really think god has foresaken you.....idk what you have been threw...but everyone has free will...god allows us all to have it....he dosnt take it away..so whatever has cause you pain...is not gods doing..its who ever has hurt you.....its how the peases have fallen....

when one door closes another one opens..just dont stair at the closed one to long..or you wont see the one opening for you...

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:15 PM
"if you waste your time judging someon you cant really love them"

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:12 PM
lmao....wow.....

any ways no i could never hate an animal....i have two little yappy dogs..and one hound..and a wolf mix...they rang from huge to small..lol

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:07 PM
i havent been able to drink in a very long time....i miss my thursday nights..lol..ohwell

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 10:01 PM
very good other then the no pictures part...i like it....

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:55 PM
i know what you mean..and honestly its not you..its men....not to bash all men.....but some men..just dont know what their looking for....

its hard going a year i know its been over a year for me really....and im getting kinda tired of trying myself....im tired of going to peoples profiles...and "nudgeing them".....why cant some men take the first step...i mean really!

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:51 PM
your here..because its fun....its easy....its free..and you have friends that you like to talk to and parsoul free whill with out getting kicked out of course to do what ever and say whatever you like.....

even if some threads and people..can be crewl..

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:49 PM

I dunno. It just seems that there is such a bad view on the opposite sex ( from either side ) that it just seems rather pointless for anyone to actually be on a dating site.

If you hate men/women THAT much ( and yes, it IS hatred, no matter what the claims may to the contrary may be ), why on Earth would anyone be trying to find ANOTHER one??

its like this..people carry bagig...maybe its from previse relationships..and maybe its from childhood..who knows.....what i do know is....that it takes a strong person to burn that away....

I think alot of people that put down the opposite sex...are venting yes..maybe they could find a better way to do this..but i do not think that all that do these things mark all men/women.......as such that there complaining of..

solodevice86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 09:30 PM
pinky?

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25