flowerforyou

solodevice86's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:20 AM

solodevice86's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:20 AM
egood

solodevice86's photo
Thu 10/29/09 12:10 AM
“Curiosity is not a sin. But we should exercise caution with our curiosity…” Dumbledore, page 598

“Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” Dumbledore, page 680

“Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it.” Dumbledore, page 695

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” Dumbledore, page 723

“”Difference of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” Dumbledore, page 723

Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. ~J.K. Rowling, "Dobby's Reward," Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by the character Arthur Weasley

If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. ~J.K. Rowling, "Padfoot Returns," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Sirius Black

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:26 AM
- drops something on toe- OWELS***... *my dad*

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:24 AM
well if im a ten..lol

10+

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:19 AM

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:17 AM
We're in the dark ages if J-Lo can have a music career because of her ***. And let's face it, that's it.
Jack Black
rofl

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 09:05 AM
Doors seldom close forever. A door is only closed as long as the person within feels threatened by what may be outside.
-- FH.

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.
-- Stacey Charter.

To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
-- Bernadette Devlin.

People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies; Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God; It was never between you and them anyway.
-- Mother Teresa.

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:58 AM
“We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.”
Lucretius

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:53 AM
The first step in the acquisition of wisdom is silence, the second listening, the third memory, the fourth practice, the fifth teaching others.
Solomon Ibn Gabriol

A wise man learns by the mistakes of others,
a fool by his own.
Latin Proverb

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:48 AM

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:47 AM
waving

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:42 AM
To find what you seek in the road of life,
the best proverb of all is that which says:
"Leave no stone unturned."
Edward Bulwer Lytton

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.
Now put foundations under them.
Henry David Thoreau

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

solodevice86's photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:38 AM
big

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:20 PM
"Yeah of course, the boxers are yummy and its the bacon that gets the gals! No wait...its the other way around..."

Little Kid: "Hey Benji, will you sign my report card?"

Benji: (Looks around and trys not to laugh.) "Wow, that's really good!"

"Yea on our day off we went to Disney for our first time and Joel was like a little kid. He was like 'Come on guys we have to hurry to space mountain!'. And this morning when I walked in the bathroom I swear I heard him singing "When you wish upon a star"."

benji madden

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:42 PM
yota

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 08:41 PM
life is nothing with out love and friendship...

solodevice86's photo
Tue 10/27/09 12:48 PM
i mean with the idea of only haveing im looking for a hot guy..on your profile your really inviting anyone to message you....honestly i see it as being your fault if you didnt want older men to message you.. then you should put a block up or...state that in your profile...

and you only have one picture..not showing your face that well...so younger guys....really wont talk to you with out a better picture..its just how it works...

flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25