Community > Posts By > John_will_do_it

John_will_do_it's photo
Thu 05/07/15 01:10 AM
Why are creeps only guys? does anyone have a creepy girl?

John_will_do_it's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:33 AM

Sometimes there are gaps that the married person cannot fill with their partner - the partner may not feel comfortable doing some things that the other person wants. In my case I am far more highly sexed than my wife and it physically uncomfortable for her to continue after a while. Meeting with other girls allows me to "scratch an itch" and allows us to continue with our relationship without getting hung up on the feelings that would be coiled up in both of us - me for being sexually unsatisfied and her for not being able to satisfy. It is a release for both of us.
Scratch an itch? No it's not, that's cheating on your partner! I might be married, but I come on for a laugh in the forums, nothing else! Ain't a snowball in hells chance that I would deceive my missus, ever! You don't deserve your wife and the poor lassie should kick you into touch!

Sorry, I didnt make it clear - My wife knows and is happy with my affairs, but doesnt want to know about the details. Is that still cheating?

John_will_do_it's photo
Wed 04/29/15 05:00 PM
Sometimes there are gaps that the married person cannot fill with their partner - the partner may not feel comfortable doing some things that the other person wants. In my case I am far more highly sexed than my wife and it physically uncomfortable for her to continue after a while. Meeting with other girls allows me to "scratch an itch" and allows us to continue with our relationship without getting hung up on the feelings that would be coiled up in both of us - me for being sexually unsatisfied and her for not being able to satisfy. It is a release for both of us.

John_will_do_it's photo
Sat 02/14/15 05:31 AM
I think my reply would be too rude to post on here!

John_will_do_it's photo
Sun 01/04/15 10:22 AM
id love some video fun. Im into anything so lets get it on!flowerforyou