Community > Posts By > RitaInIndy

RitaInIndy's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:37 AM
How does one get OUT of Mingle? There is nothing to click on to do that. I don't need this site anymore.

RitaInIndy's photo
Fri 03/13/09 02:18 PM
It has now been 12 days since I replied to the person who wrote to me, Far as I can tell, she hasn't even read it yet. I check this site every day. If I had written to someone and thought I'd get a reply, I'd certainly be checking. So much for being a frustrated newbie.

RitaInIndy's photo
Mon 03/09/09 03:40 AM
By saying I didn't have time to waste I meant that I wrote a fairly lengthy email back to the person who contacted me, thinking they were interested. I figured a week was a reasonable time to expect a reply. Guess I'm naive about my expectations here, especially since I'm not getting much mail to begin with.

RitaInIndy's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:05 PM
I didn't make first contact, I was responding. Which makes it even more confusing because obviously she must have seen something in my profile that she liked.

RitaInIndy's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:03 PM
SHE contacted ME and I responded, then nothing. And there was nothing in my email that would be a red flag. I checked my sent mail and it WAS sent, but not read yet. Oh well.

RitaInIndy's photo
Sun 03/08/09 08:52 AM
I responded to someone who matched with me 7 days ago and she hasn't even read the email (according to the lack of checkmark in the "read" column). Why do people bother to write to you if they don't want to follow up? I don't have time to waste. Also, I stated I was just looking for friends right now and I got a couple of emails from women who are looking for a date. I'm beginning to wonder why I joined this group. Anyone else have these issues?