Community > Posts By > Sugaraholic2000

Sugaraholic2000's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:13 PM
Darn computers! lol.. lost my answer when I posted it! ahhh well....

I guess my question would be.. what do you look for in a woman? And what is wrong with woman friends? alot of very very great relationships start out as just friends hanging out together to see what each other has in common... its the best way ever! to find the right one!

Sugaraholic2000's photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:10 PM

It's funny I have always had a hard time talking to anyone. I also have a hard time looking people in the eye when talking to them. It feels like I am invading there privicy. I realy have a hard time talking to girls. I think it's because I want them to like me so mutch that I loose track on who I am. The girls that I do talk to just think I am weared or friend material. How do I overcome this fear? I have been trying by just talking to girls but I still cant get over it. Please help.

Sugaraholic2000's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:49 AM
Hello Koba!!

I bet its real hard with all your friends and family in Japan!
Welcome! altho I am older, I know what its like to move away from family and friends.. altho I am here with my daughter..it is still hard!

Sugaraholic2000's photo
Tue 02/10/09 05:37 PM
Wow, looks like I found the place to be! I am new to this site also! lol...... I do like the forum rules!! :)

Sugaraholic2000's photo
Mon 02/09/09 09:26 PM
Hello !!!!
ok so I'm not native to Hawaii ! but Wow it sure is a beautiful place! Even the gloomy days are wonderful !! :)