Community > Posts By > My96Max

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 04:39 PM
Both are important, but the Mental connection would have to come first. Beauty is far more then skin deep. I've met plenty of smoking girls that I wouldn't consider because how we didn't connect mentally.

I'm just weird though

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 05:21 PM
yeah but you'd look a bit funny :P

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 04:58 AM
The Elderly tend to be easy prey for scams because they tend to get lonely, and everyone knows the capabilities of a lonely heart.

I know I've never been scammed, but I can tell you the thousands of dollars I've spent so foolishly, even when I was completely aware of the situation I was in.

also, You'd be surprises at what elderly people are capable of. Don't forget that the library's offers free internet access, as well as free classes on how to use a computer.

no photo
Thu 02/12/09 04:45 AM
Hello there :)

You know they did find a cure for AIDS (well, HIV, but it's pretty much the same, only "advanced"), although it's still in testing and all that wonderful stuff. The actually cured two people I believe. One by transplanting bone marrow from someone who was naturally immune to it, into an infected person. The other by transplanting blood stem cells from someone naturally immune, into the infected person.

so all hope is not lost for your player :)