Community > Posts By > dagenhamdavee1

dagenhamdavee1's photo
Fri 02/13/09 01:51 AM
man wrote the bible man builds the churches who`s to say god has anything to do with these at all ? truthfully its all hear say what science is doing is give us a chance at understanding our world and our place where in the bible does it say and god created the bacteria the virus i`m sorry but it all leads to the same thing man at the centre of the universe but were not were on a spiral arm poossibly 1 of the last areas of our galaxy to exist so this either points out that a) god made loads of mistakes and were just one of them or b) were part of a naturally growing cyclic universe surely if god had made us we would be at the centre and not way out where we are ?

dagenhamdavee1's photo
Fri 02/13/09 01:39 AM
no i don`t agree i moved away because of work issues but a town is just a town but the people make a difference the people of dagenham are honest and up front they don`t have any pretentions like other places what i disagreed with was the 5 pound in newcastle a don`t live near newcastle and b) i`m not here for just that i wanna meet honest genuine people not junkies that want sex for a 5 pound fix been there done that lol

dagenhamdavee1's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:03 PM
well 2 americans a faceless nameless and someone who gets their jollies from insulting people this site really works

dagenhamdavee1's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:13 AM
lol jim carey where and yup lost me shirt in the gaggle of north east women trying to get hold of a cockney pmsl not

dagenhamdavee1's photo
Wed 02/11/09 07:05 AM
waving waving waving hi all i`m dave in the north east well stockton looking too make new friends up here so if yer over thirty and from the northeast drop in a line