Community > Posts By > crickett2

crickett2's photo
Fri 02/13/09 09:33 PM
Thanks! we will have to see how things go!

crickett2's photo
Sun 02/08/09 06:06 PM
Hey sweetie, I was married for nearly 8 years to my two oldest father. I have been divorced for like 7 yrs now. A few years ago I ran back into the love of my life who had 3 teenagers of his own from a previous marriage. That made 5 kids already. We got engaged, I was not supposed to have anymore because i had started the change of life early and my youngest was 8yrs old. Then it happened! My hormones hit the roof and Whoops! there she is! Unfortunately I also found him cheating on me with the married former youth pastor who lived across the street for our entire relationship. Then he decided he did not want her and wanted me to give her up for adoption! Of course, I chose the child over the man....A man can be replaced, a child cannot and every child is God's little blessing! And this child saved my life! Had I not had her and gone through a c-section, I would not be here now because of a blood clot that was near my heart. I would have been gone in less than 6 mos and left my other children parent-less!

He thought we could not afford it and well i refused as you know so I packed up my children and moved 500 miles away to SC to start anew life. I bought a little house for us and I have a job. I refused to give up and refused to return the blessing my God had given me!

2 weeks ago he came to visit to go to child support court. He saw where we were how we were living and wondered how I can do it. I told him all things are possible through Christ! I have never given up my faith and it is my faith that keeps me going! Our baby girl is now 8mos old and still so very precious and the apple of my eye!

And now, he decides he wants to participate! I wish he had gotten his head out of his butt before now, but I cannot complain.

crickett2's photo
Sun 02/08/09 05:33 PM
Mine said the same thing! Except he added that you should always have no less that 3 kisses a day! One when you get up, One when you get home from work and One before you go to bed! I dunno, he was married to the same wonderful woman for 50 years! It must work!

crickett2's photo
Sun 02/08/09 05:25 PM
Hey Guys! I am very new to this site and the online dating thing altogether! I know so many people who have had great success meeting online and I figured I had absolutely nothing to loose and so many new friends to gain! I actually met my best friend online so I figured I could find a few more best friends!

As my profile states I am the single parent of 3 beautiful children. I am not after much, I just want someone who does not mind spending time with me. My children are part of my package so if you do not like kids then I am definitely not the person to meet!

I do not like people who play games! Some of us really do want healthy people in our lives because we all deserve the chance to be in a happy and healthy relationship! So if you are a player....then you have come to the wrong person.

I am just a simple person who takes joy in the simple things of life. I am a Christian so I also believe that God has a special role for all of us.

Well, I think I did this properly so let me know if I was wrong! :0)

Hope to catch up with ya soon!
Jenny