Community > Posts By > Chumsri

Chumsri's photo
Sun 10/26/14 08:30 AM
TRANSROMERS.. drinker :banana:

Chumsri's photo
Sun 10/26/14 06:25 AM
HI. everyone.. Im in Thailand and just once i started viewing the first episode of Manhattan Love story .. american series on abc. ( i found on our website in Thailand) now.. i cant wait to see more .. any suggestion or link for me please.. thanks for all commments..

Chumsri's photo
Sun 10/26/14 06:23 AM

it doesn't work! so don't even give it a try! u will be just losing ur precious time

Thanks.. for comment .i found once as you said .. but im stubborn .. person .. drinker

Chumsri's photo
Sun 10/26/14 06:22 AM

Well.....I have a list of states and countries where I would want to live and so if I met a gal from one of those listed (and I was head over heels for her) I would make the move. I know.....I'm picky. laugh

thanks for comments..and Yes. i noticed that .. you're so picky .. :tongue: flowerforyou

Chumsri's photo
Sun 10/26/14 06:20 AM

Long distance relationships can work if you really want it to work out but it takes two to keep it going. to keep it going lots of phone calls and try to make arraignments to see each other every weekend or every other weekend if it's meant to be then you will figure it out.

Thanks .. flowerforyou

Chumsri's photo
Sun 10/26/14 06:17 AM

I think anything can work if you are both committed and trust each other.

People who have partners in the army can be apart for years and still make it work.

Where we live people are often away for weeks at a time, if they drive road trains or work in the mines.

I think that marriage and relationships are taken to lightly, years ago people would write to each other for years, now with Skype and all the other advances you can stay in touch easily.

It just depends how much you want it.

Thanks .. love

Chumsri's photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:35 PM
:smile: i must say thanks a lot for all comments .. anyway , love at first sight it's possible in my believe.I found someone in this site , but truly sitll wondering. anyway,, thanks again for all comments. i hope to see more comments or the guide for all relationship.. ู ู ^ ^ have a nice day . :heart: drinker

Chumsri's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:47 PM
thanks for all comments..

Chumsri's photo
Tue 10/14/14 12:04 PM

by dividing the distance between the tow partners by 2 , and looking for the nearest cafe at the created break point to meet .

Unless that Cafe happens to be in the middle of a Baghdad market

That would be the most exciting date ever , trying to figure out which one of the shoppers is the suicide bomber , and then calculating the required time to escape the explosion zone explode

finally ... it must be a real Long distance Relationship dating ever ... explode slaphead

Chumsri's photo
Tue 10/14/14 11:51 AM
flowerforyou

Chumsri's photo
Tue 10/14/14 11:32 AM
love How do you handle your Long Distance Relationship ?? any comments for me .. thanks.drinker :heart: