Community > Posts By > 19robert54

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 05:26 AM

Lechon red horse karaoke blue sea warm nights beautiful friendly its Paradise.

Yah right ..laugh
you do have the smallest annoying mosquitos iI have ever not seen cause they are so small lol :)

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 03:06 AM
Lechon red horse karaoke blue sea warm nights beautiful friendly its Paradise.

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 02:44 AM
Obama will not be impeached nor any future president as long as they keep spending. Obama is the best puppet ever for our dual citizenship leaders

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 02:27 AM
The first clue Obama had no advisors was the Kony scam our president fell for hook line n sinker. :)

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 02:05 AM
Obama lost my respect when he signed NDAA he could kill anyone he wants and then did!

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 01:51 AM

Right now, I hate the fact that all of the Filipinas on this site are too far away from me. grumble
. There are flights under $1000

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 01:06 AM
Manila by far safest city I've been to. Any fool can get into trouble in any city.

19robert54's photo
Sat 10/18/14 12:46 AM
Why you don't wear jewelry in Philippines would you eat ice cream in front of children . No when in Rome do as the romans. Philippino people are simple. If you wish to really enjoy the Filipino people don't go there looking like a movie star. The president makes $1200 a month a congressman makes $1000 a month. A good wage is$500 a month ddon't go there and be arrogant n flashy. You won't not walk south end Chicago dressed like a movie star either. They are simple happy people your going to their home.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 11:16 PM
Long distance relationship is sometimes like a fantasy u can make it what ever you like. Do what is making you happy. If its over sea relationship NEVER EVER SEND MONEY!!!! Even if they don't ask don't send. This goes for men and women there are men scamming women also. Many times they don't ask there's a book that teaches how to make others feel sorry to get you to send. Be careful. They give reason u should send. Don't send money!!

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 10:24 AM
28 Harvard law professors believe yes means yes is lopsided and unfair.anyway enjoy Ur day

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 10:05 AM
Children isn't the topic we have crimes against children too. Philippines not the topic they deal with pedophiles also. Nevada has a sex tourism. So I concede if a woman regrets having sex she may press charges or if man regrets having sex he may press charges.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 09:42 AM
Yes 24 years ago a lot has changed. A foreigeiner is charged for rape if a child is in his presents. Inside hotel inside taxi is automatic rape. U don't need a no or yes law for children its flat out against the law here and over there

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 09:30 AM
Yes 24 years ago a lot has changed. A foreigeiner is charged for rape if a child is in his presents. Inside hotel inside taxi is automatic rape. Underground yes but we have that here also

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 09:19 AM
Hearing the USA has a rape culture don't know just don't think our men are a rape culture.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 09:13 AM
I will guarantee you per capital there are fewer violent rapes that in Philippines than USA. Yes I know the Philippines yes they have sex industry there its not underground just let u know you western women are there with two three girls hanging on you too. I would think the phippine laugh at this law. That take rape very serious. Any foreign gets into trouble if he can get out he's blacklisted.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 08:58 AM
Funny the Philippine ranks 7th while USA rank. 1st in delevoped countrie.s I'm not denying the there are horrible crimes against women. Men should be punished. I do think this law will get a lot of college daughters videotaped maybe it should be against the law to have sex in college. Its a lopsided law.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 07:55 AM
College guys need to control their urges. What women don't??? Tell me women don't have sexual urges. Tell me there no horny seductive women in the world. This law includes waking up regretting you had sex. No woman has ever had the urge to rub her body on a man sit on his lap and if she did the man better control his urges :) I'm a truck driver I have past 1,000s of sex toy stores I've stopped to see what's inside ladies its 95% toys for women and small 4 foot space for men these stores are not going out of business. So women don't have sexual urges they need to control???

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:24 AM
Punishment for false accusations is slap on hand. Rarely punished at all.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:12 AM
Two sides researched false claims on campus quite a few of the victims have been charged for filing false police reports. This will increase false charges. College men are forming men's right group against a barrage of false claims against them.

19robert54's photo
Fri 10/17/14 02:38 AM
Also if u go there don't worry about medical I burnt leg on scooter got infected doctor office charged me 100 pesos $2.25 I was shocked. Their medical tourism is continuing to grow very affordable. Best nurses in the world.