Community > Posts By > miluviz4rl

miluviz4rl's photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:32 AM
I dont know too much about politi's, but i do know that OBama is a man of his word and dose whatsoever it takes to make sure that everybody be treated equeally;and when hes on a job he stays on it until he get it right..he have support from all around the glob this is a man who has high standers for us all! work well done.. MR.BARACK OBAMA

miluviz4rl's photo
Wed 01/06/10 01:53 AM

God hears our humble cry, in no time at all when well lest exspeceting it too happen the unexspected happens! just so youll know im 50 be 51 in february and still no MAN im still holding on GODS unchanged HAND HE/JESUS did it for others Hell do it for us if we only believe! GOD GOT IT! AND WE/LADIES GON GET IT IN 2010!....AMEN
HIGH FIVE TO THE LORD BECAUSE US LIDIES ARE HIS/GOD CROWN OF GLORY, CUS CANT NOBODY DO IT LIKE THE LORD.

miluviz4rl's photo
Wed 01/06/10 01:22 AM
Edited by miluviz4rl on Wed 01/06/10 01:45 AM
God hears our humble cry, in no time at all when well lest exspeceting it too happen the unexspected happens! just so youll know im 50 be 51 in february and still no MAN im still holding on GODS unchanged HAND HE/JESUS did it for others Hell do it for us if we only believe! GOD GOT IT! AND WE/LADIES GON GET IT IN 2010!....AMEN

miluviz4rl's photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:03 PM
welcome,hope you enjoy youself, why don't
you stay awhile and mingle with us.
:)smile just 4u

miluviz4rl's photo
Sat 02/07/09 02:59 PM
not just the carpet...looked
under the floor bord, and still came up with nothing.mad

miluviz4rl's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:17 AM
hello to all,
i'm new 2 this site
hope everyone is haveing a good time!cus i'am...
just dont wanna be lonely