leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:43 PM
wtf

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:39 PM
lol hell ya it does!

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:37 PM
So anyway, yes about this guy I met on here.. hot and fun to talk to... knew how to treat me when he visited or I visited... but then it just seemed like something wasn't right anyway.. turns out he has 2 kids.. an ex wife.. he just happened to forget to mention.. interesting.. lol

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:34 PM
ok..

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:31 PM
mmhmm ok.

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:23 PM
haha.. you are like 2 times my age...

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:13 PM
lol.. wow..

leahbabez's photo
Thu 12/10/09 06:01 PM
I am just wondering.. really... I've met some guys off of this site.. and one was pretty cool.. but then I found out he had been lying about a ton of stuff.. after we'd met up on several occasions..
I am just really wishing I could meet someone that I'm attracted to.. that is smart, funny, and is not a "low-life."
Anyway.. just venting.. and annoyed.. any takers?
;p

leahbabez's photo
Mon 04/13/09 08:37 PM
haha. yeah xoxo--> you are awesome :)

leahbabez's photo
Sun 04/12/09 08:09 PM
I'm not with someone... i've been seeing someone...and i don't think it will work out... he is a playa..

leahbabez's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:53 PM
Hi All!
So far--> it seems like the main issue to everyone is the distance... why is that the issue? If you get to know someone & enjoy talking to them over an extended period of time, then what is the issue? Eventually, you can meet & discover the person you've grown fond of.
I want to meet someone... either i'm really really picky or it is just not going to happen for me...
:)
Just venting-->haha.
*Tyleah*

leahbabez's photo
Sun 04/12/09 07:20 PM
Yeah... looking for both... can't put men and women in header. :)

leahbabez's photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:58 PM
Hi,
Just wanting some opinions on my profile! :)

leahbabez's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:00 PM
I totally love your profile & think you're very cute as well. :)

leahbabez's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:27 AM
HAHAHA ;p

I just prefer the ignoring method... i'm not destructive by any means.

leahbabez's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:41 PM
hahah... yeah ;p
Anyway--> thanks ya's! I should just go on looking for
someone way better. :)

leahbabez's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:24 PM
Yeah... was unsure of how to react because I didn't want to be dropped off in the middle of Chicago so I acted normal like everything was just great...
:(

leahbabez's photo
Thu 04/09/09 08:17 PM
Hi.
I just got back from meeting with a guy (we've met up two other times prior to this most recent visit). I have really grown quite fond of him. It seems like he is really easy to talk to & has a lot of the same interests.
However, this last visit it seemed like something was weird.. I just did NOT get a good vibe. He was gone quite a bit; said he was at work. That is perfectly fine with me--i'm not that "needy." He left to go to work one of the nights & said I could use his laptop
-->so I of course was on Mingle checking mail and found out it was actually his after I had clicked into it... anyway there were tons of messages from other chicks about meeting up... and they were all the same messages that he sent to me.... :O
I was freaking out... & i'm not some weirdo that checks guy's stuff at all... this was just some weird sign I think... letting me know that I should stop where I was @ with this guy.
I was so scared and in the hotel room alone... nice hotel room (had a kitchen & a living room and a hot tub.
I'm aching inside... something doesn't feel right, but I really like this guy.
Any thoughts?
Thanks...
Tyleah

leahbabez's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:05 PM
Wow yes I just got it towed and it is in the shop. The guy I normally take it to... the only reason I didn't take it to him in the first place was I was afraid I wouldn't make the 25 miles home... it smelled like something was burning... either way I didn't make it home. It is in good hands now. ;p
Thank God.

leahbabez's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:37 PM
will do and thanks.

Previous 1 3 4