Community > Posts By > leahbabez

leahbabez's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:34 PM
Definitely.

leahbabez's photo
Mon 03/16/09 08:26 PM
So it was great I was so excited to go to Chicago. I had purchased a bus ticket to go see the guy who i'd seen a few weeks before. (He had drove down to see me). It went great we went out to eat, great (pent house) hotel room, we were so compatible in so many ways!!* Drank a bit, "hot tubbed," & went on a double-date with his friends. We fell asleep on his sofa the night I was supposed to catch the bus home... which was fine I was just going to get the morning bus. So, we got there just before 6:30 am & it was fine for a bit. I would rather have stayed longer, but besides that it was fine. (I met him on this site)!!!! ;p
Anyway, I was on the wrong bus to Cedar Rapids and so I got off at the edge of Chicago and took a train to downtown Chicago & then walked to the bus station (he was at work). And, then I got a bus ticket for 11:45 am. I had a mandatory meeting for work @ 5:00 pm that afternoon. Obviously, there was no way I could make it there in time. So I went and talked to my boss and luckily everything was cool... other than I had been a nervous wreck all day.
(Grew up in small town in Northern Missouri).
Okay & then everything went fine I will be going to Chicago again in 2 1/2 weeks (by flight). However, today after work my car had been acting weird. It smelled like burning occasionally so I took it to Midas. And, then they said it was the radiator and that it would be like $550.00
So then they said they had to order the parts and I said is it safe to drive it home & they said it was. I started 10 mins on my journey home and they temp gage went past high so of course I pulled over & shut it off & now it will only go for a few miles and then it get's overheated.
Anyway my car is still sitting along the highway and i'm unsure of what to do... I have $600 right now to my name.
:(

Anyway, is it ridiculous that i'm stressed? I'm not sure why i'm this stressed just too much going wrong since Thursday morning.

leahbabez's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:54 AM
no prob. ;p

leahbabez's photo
Thu 03/05/09 08:09 PM
Well when I have children if I caught them smoking a joint. I would take it from them and the punishment would be depending on age. But, I would take something of great value to them & tell them the bad effects of pot & that it is illegal & not to be used in my home. I would educate them on drugs & their effects & why they shouldn't be used.

leahbabez's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:41 PM
Just put more info in your profile & more pictures! ;p

leahbabez's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:28 PM
I think it is great she has lost weight! No complaints there. But gurl mix it... *eat healthy, work out* you need to be doing those both from the git go. Be sure you are getting protein in your diet and taking a multivitamin. Just saying mix it up. Too much weight lost at an unhealthy pace & unhealthy reason is not good.

leahbabez's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:51 PM
Welcome!

leahbabez's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:41 PM
I stay at 125 by eating good (I eat a lot of salads, fruit, and veggies, and oh yeah have to throw in some meat in my meals for protein). Working out does wonders along with eating well. Your appetite will also go down and you won't feel like raiding the refrigerator.
Good luck,
Tyleah

leahbabez's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:03 PM
You go gurlie!!! I've been recently toning myself up and eating better... was mostly eating junk food b4. Anyways, very nice!
Laters,
Ty Gurl

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:50 PM
Thanks! ;p

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:10 PM
Definitely. lol. It will be fine. Jeeze. ;p

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:07 PM
And, i'm also careful. Haha. My friend is coming to the bus station as well to pick me up in Chicago. It will be fine. Cannot believe ya all worry too much. I already met him. And, we talk everyday i'm sure it'll be fine. If not we'll be in public or around people the whole time so if anything goes wrong i'll scream or use my maise.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 05:00 PM
Okay... ?? lol.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:58 PM
Oh I was nervous haha. But I always meet somewhere public and where I know people.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:57 PM
Didn't mean relocating this soon haha. Just meant why is this an issue of distance for him? lol.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:55 PM
That's what my friends have been saying. Wow!! I'm gonna go for it.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:54 PM
Very true. Thanks for the reply. ;)

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:49 PM
Sounds good. I will know more once I go visit.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:47 PM
Well, he wanted to last time but my rule is first time I meet with someone that isn't on my agenda at all! Otherwise he was in for the taking.

leahbabez's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:46 PM
true true