Community > Posts By > lonewolf552000

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:44 PM

That would only display the the posters own documents, no one else's.

Well No Kidding, what did you think I meant ?

So by stating that you have something like XKEYSCORE, by way of chopped up open source, then you are a self proclaimed hacker. Tools of the trade make you a hacker.

NO actually you are making this statement, never was it stated I used this Software. there are many other Progies to accomplish same.

By the way, that runs into federal laws there that you are breaking, no matter if it is a version of an NSA program you are using. You can have it, but not use it, and in the end, they would know if you are using it or not.

and why would you even Claim that I have broken a Law with no Proof or evidence, perhaps you are breaking a law by stating this.

I would hope that the mods watch you on this site in the fut
ure.

I welcome the Mods to Monitor me on this site as I hope they monitor all posts on this site.

with that said, the original post was a Passing observation of mine that has been taken WAY off Topic, much like many of the Threads in this forum.

and on that note, I'll post no more in this Thread.

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 07:24 PM

I have been burned a few times and as a result of that I lack the capability to believe anything guys ever tell me anymore. Regardless if it is the truth or not all I hear are lies. So...can this damage be repaired? Probably not for a long long long time.

I feel for you :(

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 01:55 PM

. oh my the op has deactivated..hmm.
. I hope he's not sitting with God right now. are the devil. what I mean is I hope they're OK...flowerforyou flowerforyou .

I guess no one caught that. I read Typo too bigsmile I know you meant "or the devil"

lol...no typo there...you'll see a lot of it, trying too,oo hard to be unique is a sure-fire way look stale *are boring...

My post was not aimed at what I thought may have been typo...

The point of the post was that the Thread Starter is and has been Gone, and looks like no one Caught what you said oops

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 12:16 AM

. oh my the op has deactivated..hmm.
. I hope he's not sitting with God right now. are the devil. what I mean is I hope they're OK...flowerforyou flowerforyou .

I guess no one caught that. I read Typo too bigsmile I know you meant "or the devil"

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 11:08 PM

there are other jpeg's and gif's that can be posted in forums that will display to the viewer what is in "My Documents" I'm sure you have seen them too.

and yes as a mater of fact I do have XKS, as you probably know it's in the "Grey Area" of the public domain, source code was leaked long ago.

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 10:32 PM
Heavy sigh noway

no photo
Sat 10/11/14 08:46 PM
Edited by lonewolf552000 on Sat 10/11/14 08:48 PM
Hmmm I'm pretty sure I replied to this topic

EDIT: well, I guess my first post to this topic didn't post...

What I said was.

I have noticed this too, I'm 60 and I keep getting ladies in the 20's and 30's hitting on me, as Flattering as that is, I know it isn't true.

they ask for e-mail etc etc .. well, I just feed em info from ppl I don't like. rofl

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 11:21 PM

Yes they can yell for beer, during sport events, and during sex. Im a guy im not hard to please play with my balls, make me a ham sandwhich, and dont talk to much

ROFLMAO I can see where this is going, surely you jest ?

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 03:10 PM

My Soul waving
Lol I think your soul goes there first right?Lol I think that's how it works!:laughing: drinker

I think that was my whole point, what else would I need ???

rofl

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:35 AM
Edited by lonewolf552000 on Tue 10/07/14 04:56 AM
premierblue pretty much has it in a nutshell... now I might add that the MAC ID is a bit more hard coded for Identification, however even that can be spoofed or changed.

visit some of the RCE Forums such as Woodmann and you too can learn, if you so desire.... this is not a forum that I will discuss methods used in discovery.

I was just making a Passive observation and was curious, seems my question was answered Thanx much.

and as stated be careful
Peace All drinks

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 04:28 AM
Edited by lonewolf552000 on Tue 10/07/14 04:53 AM

nice soup bowl...or is that a 'chafing dish'?

That's my Road Kill Chili cooker :D

Hey I'm just a man what else should I eat out of rofl

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:38 AM

am I wrong but when I do Traceroute on many IP's I see lots of same with different Nicks, not meaning anything by it but it's things that sometimes make ya go Hmmmmmmm.

not sure this is the correct "Community" to post this in but I gotta say, all you good PPL be careful, and Be Safe.

if this is not appropriate then Please one of the Mods delete this and Spank me :heart:

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:19 AM

...post pictures of your naked chest? I like to unwrap my own gift.

Me

Thank You

no photo
Tue 10/07/14 02:15 AM

Hahaha.....I tell scores of newbies this every week, but it is obviously an in built male perception that pecs are all that is needed to pull a girl....frustrated frustrated frustrated

Ahhhh you must be the Newbie Police :)

Just tell em this is how it works pitchfork

Hi honey! My name is Cortney. I'm a business lady.
Unfortunately I spend most of my time working and have absolutely no time for my private life.
My collegues at a coffee brake gave me the site where I can find a person with whom I can date without any obligations.
I found your profile in Facebook and I consider you very attractive.
I just need a nice guy to spend a few hot weekends with.
Any offers are welcomed and money is not an object.

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 11:55 PM
Well, how else would you make Road Kill Chili ??????

either that or I'm just stirring the SHIP rofl

it's just the newest Photo I have of me, well ok I post the one of me and the Possum :laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 10:07 PM
hello Forum waving

I'm new here, so I figured I would just post a line or so, as is customary when you join a new forum.

I have been to many forums, however this is the first time I have ever been to a Community such as this, most my dealings have been with RCE forums and I am also IRCOP on a few servers that have some pretty high traffic.

That said, Again Hello everyone!!!!

no photo
Mon 10/06/14 07:53 PM
My Soul waving

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 05:33 PM

Why should I buy an old high mileage model when I can get a newer one for the same price?

Hmmmm, I've owned half a dozen Alfa's, I kinda like that one out of the early 60's that you are using as an Avatar... my favorite was my old '62 Vettura with the Cast Iron 2 Liter engine love

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 04:43 PM

They must be fakes.
All the Texans on here can chat your ears off.

I resemble that statement blushing

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 04:36 PM

not all of us are hiding. some like myself are standing out in the open. its you ladies who refuse to see us.

Amen frustrated