Community > Posts By > ILuv2Cuddle

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Sat 10/04/14 10:06 AM
@Chrisbee1 Sorry, but I will not change into liking males, I'm a lesbian and I am happy with that. I used to be bi-sexual but have had too many problems with guys and would much rather be with a female. I wish you luck on finding the perfect person for you though :)

@candy2088 and @mikey5360 Thank you for the good luck wishes :)

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Sat 09/27/14 10:45 AM
How do I block someone from seeing my account?

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:34 AM
Every Year on Rosh Hashona my family and I gather and my Bubie Florine's house for a big family dinner. I get to see my cousins that I don't get to see very often along with some aunts and uncles.

This year as we were getting ready to depart for home, I heard a cry of pain and whirled around to see my Auntie Suzie on the ground...I didn't see what happened but one of my cousins did. In a panic I ran over to stop my dad from driving off with my stepmother and said, "Stop come quick Auntie Susie Fell."

Everyone came running... I hope she's alright...sad2 surprised

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:26 AM
I'm a women, and I think it's best to be honest to a women, but if your following the "Happy Wife Happy Life" motto, good luck. Keep your eyes opened, your ears ready to listen, and your heart wide open; because in order to know what to say, you'll have to discover the true meaning behind her questions.

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:19 AM
Welcome to Mingle Natalie :)

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:17 AM
Edited by ILuv2Cuddle on Fri 09/26/14 11:18 AM
My grandma is like candy,
Because she's so sweet and dandy.
Someone who is there for you,
When you need a hand.
Someone you can look up to,
And give a lending hand.

My grandma is family,
My buddy, My friend.
The loyalty between us,
Will never end.
My grandma is there,
Like the sun in the day,
Always there to show you,
The way.

A life without my grandma,
Would be a day of rain,
She's always knows when,
Someone's in pain.
My grandma won't give up,
When something gets in her way.
My grandma's persistent, courageous,
And fun.

My grandma knows how to enjoy
A day in the Sun.
Walks in the Parks, Long drives on
The streets.
Greeting nearly everyone she meets.

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:12 AM
I've grown up with animals since I was very young.

The first dog I had was named "Nana" and I named her after my favorite movies 'Snow Dogs' and 'Peter Pan'. She was a German Short Haired Pointer.

We currently have an English Springer Spaniel named "Dexter" and we named him after the tv series 'Dexter'.

My grandfather used to have a Miniature Poodle and we named her "Peaches" because of her Apricot color. Unfortunately, we had to put her down a while back because she had gotten ill and we didn't want her to be in pain. She is now with my German Short Haired Pointer "Nana". My grandfather and I recently adopt a pure black kitten, her name is "Dasher" because she Dashes all over the place, and she'll be a year old on November 18th :)

Hope this helps.

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:59 AM
Hello,

My name is Dana but I prefer to go by my Hebrew name Devorah; I think it's unique and I respond to it better during in person conversations. I hope to someday change my name permanently to my Hebrew name.

I'm new to mingle2 and I am looking for dating and a serious relationship with a female who has similar interests as I do and lives not too far from where I am.

I am loving, caring, loyal, respectful, and responsible; I enjoy being one with nature, eating out, cooking (though I'm still learning), reading & writing, swimming, art, and hanging out with my friends. I am family oriented and would always put my partners needs above my own. I would love to start out as dating and work my way up into a serious relationship as I would love to get to know my future girlfriend and potential wife if it all goes well. I'm looking for someone who'd be ok with going slow and steady.

I would love to hear from you, I would make you happier then you've ever been before and would always stand by and support you; I'd be your shoulder to cry on, give you advice whenever you needed it, and even just sit and listen when you need someone to talk to. I would do everything I can to ensure you are happy and help you reach any goal you may have.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this, I know it's a little lengthy, but it's my first impression and I wanted to make it count. :) Feel free to check out my profile, but please, no males, I'm a lesbian and seeking my female soul-mate.

~ ILuv2Cuddle

ILuv2Cuddle's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:44 AM
Hello,

My name is Dana but I prefer to go by my Hebrew name Devorah; I think it's unique and I respond to it better during in person conversations. I hope to someday change my name permanently to my Hebrew name.

I'm new to mingle2 and I am looking for dating and a serious relationship with a female who has similar interests as I do and lives not too far from where I am.

I am loving, caring, loyal, respectful, and responsible; I enjoy being one with nature, eating out, cooking (though I'm still learning), reading & writing, swimming, art, and hanging out with my friends. I am family oriented and would always put my partners needs above my own. I would love to start out as dating and work my way up into a serious relationship as I would love to get to know my future girlfriend and potential wife if it all goes well. I'm looking for someone who'd be ok with going slow and steady.

I would love to hear from you, I would make you happier then you've ever been before and would always stand by and support you; I'd be your shoulder to cry on, give you advice whenever you needed it, and even just sit and listen when you need someone to talk to. I would do everything I can to ensure you are happy and help you reach any goal you may have.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read this, I know it's a little lengthy, but it's my first impression and I wanted to make it count. :) Feel free to check out my profile, but please, no males, I'm a lesbian and seeking my female soul-mate.

~ ILuv2Cuddle