Community > Posts By > az_grrl

az_grrl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 01:32 PM
Personally, looks are kind of low on my list for a girlfriend.....

Someone that can hold a conversation – intelligence is such a turn on – that likes to communicate, who’s funny, romantic, loyal, honest, caring, and passionate. And if she’s a cutie, that would be really nice – defiantly does not have to be a hot, model type (not that I could attract the model type anymore), cute is far sexier!

I will admit that there does have to be some chemistry, but looks are not the end all be all.....

If someone dumps you because ‘someone else is prettier’, it’s their problem and you’re better off without someone who’s so shallow and insensitive.

Forget about ‘em and find someone that deserves you for who you are!

az_grrl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 01:01 PM
In an ideal world, yes, without a doubt – we ended because we were young (19) and she was forced to move out of out apartment by her abusive father. Long, long story....... *sigh*

But, it’s been forever now and I’m sure we’ve each grown in different directions and in life. I still have some love in my heart for her because she was my first true love and always will....... But it’s just been too long. I think of her once in a while, but life is about moving forward, not living in the past.

Now, if I could go back in time and change something, that’s entirely different....... :heart: :heart: :heart:

az_grrl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 12:42 PM

az_grrl's photo
Mon 05/04/09 11:58 AM
I like my women to be intelligent, funny, caring and able to communicate. If she happens to be a cutie, it’s a bonus…. ♥

az_grrl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 01:49 AM
Edited by az_grrl on Fri 04/10/09 01:59 AM
Avril Lavigne - "Slipped Away"

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-3HyDXW-k5gM/asl_song_slipped_away_avril_lavigne/

For Jen....

az_grrl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:27 AM
Edited by az_grrl on Fri 04/10/09 12:28 AM

Any good women still out there in this state?

Tell me about it.... There are a lot of fakes, liars, cheaters and users around here. If you think it’s hard, try dating from the small lesbian dating pool....

Just saying.........

az_grrl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 12:07 AM
Edited by az_grrl on Fri 04/10/09 12:13 AM
ASL - American Sign Language

az_grrl's photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:28 AM
I'll see your Salma Hayek and raise you Jennifer Beals.... or Jessica Biel.... Although my personal tastes run more toward 'cute' than 'movie star hot'.

az_grrl's photo
Tue 02/03/09 10:11 AM

az_grrl's photo
Mon 02/02/09 03:15 PM
Ok, I had to look up Maroon 5..... Sorry, but I'm a lesbian, sooooo not into guys.

az_grrl's photo
Mon 02/02/09 05:32 AM
What do y'all think?

az_grrl's photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:41 AM
Edited by az_grrl on Mon 02/02/09 05:14 AM

2 Next