Community > Posts By > Chandisu

Chandisu's photo
Mon 09/22/14 08:04 AM
Ah...such lovely pics. I am jealous. I always want to go to India, I have been to Delhi and Agra, but I want to travel to remote India, the villages near Himalayas.

I am scared to travel alone, one day I will find someone to go with me and do it.

Chandisu's photo
Mon 09/22/14 08:01 AM
I am a woman who loves to travel and this is also a fear I had a lot. I have gained confidence because I was compelled to travel alone to many countries for my work.

Still, some countries scare me more than others, Europe for example, at least some parts of Europe I feel safe.

India, my neighbour I want to visit, do sort of backpacking, but I am scared to do it alone. I love hiking too.

Do you ever think of looking for a travel partner, I am looking for someone who is fun, exciting to travel with, man or woman, not a problem.

Let me know.

Chandisu's photo
Mon 09/22/14 07:56 AM
Hi,

I studied in Switzerland, it is a great place to travel, I mean it is simply breathtaking, anywhere you go. I also travelled to Italy and France. The typical famous places though Milano, Rome, Venice, Paris.

I want to go to Vienna and Prague. I would love to have someone to travel with. Have you already planned your trip? I also want to go to UK, Scotland and Ireland.

I am told spring is the best time to travel in Europe. Do you want to travel alone? If you don't mind having a travelling partner, let me know, maybe we can get to know each other.

I live in Sri Lanka, a lovely place for anyone who wants to visit Asia, if you come this way, let me know, maybe I can give some tips.

Chandi

Chandisu's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:35 AM
I am buddhist

Chandisu's photo
Sat 09/20/14 09:12 AM
Hi,

I am 39, would like to take up your invitation.