Community > Posts By > Silveradogal

Silveradogal's photo
Wed 04/16/14 04:27 PM
I'll put in a dime's worth! laugh
How are you my friend?

See Ese is always lurking......

Hey they have a thread on meeting up this year.. Ya'll need to put your two cents in...

Silveradogal's photo
Sun 04/13/14 08:57 PM
Where is everyone? Gezzzzz, I had to blow a lot of cob webs out of here. laugh

Silveradogal's photo
Sun 04/13/14 08:42 PM
Hey Kristi!! Havn't been here in a long time. Just thought I would come an bug ya!!! laugh

Silveradogal's photo
Fri 10/19/12 04:23 AM
Thank you Becky..That is exactally what I did yesterday. She only opened her eyes two times when I was there and she was really already gone. I told her to squeeze my hand if she could hear me and she tried. That is when I told her I loved her. I just sat and talked to her alot.

This is MY home and MY family!! I do not want to post this on FB is why I asked everyone to come over here so I could tell you.

Mom has been placed on Hospise. She is not doing well at all. She may make it and hour or 2 weeks we don't know. I just got back home and she is breathing really hard. Her kidneys and her heart is failing.

If you could just please keep her in her prayers that she stays out of pain I would appreciate it so much.

I love each and everyone of ya'll.....I just wanted my REAL FAMILY to know and it not go on FB!...

tears tears tears

I am SO SORRY to hear this Linda........You are & will be in my prayers. STAY STRONG, remember all the good times, be there, hold her hand, cherish each and every day, and never leave the room without telling her I LOVE YOU......mothers are one of our closest bonds in life, let her see you smile, not cry...
Love ya Linda, am thinking of you daily!! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Silveradogal's photo
Fri 10/19/12 04:21 AM
Thank you everyone....Just wanted to let everyone know we lost mom at 4:00 a.m. this morning. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I know she is in a better place and in no more pain. The Lord has other plans for her now.
My sister just left and we are going to leave here about 8:30 to go sign paperwork at the nursing home then go to the funeral home and arrange the day and time.

LOve you all....:heart: :heart:

Silveradogal's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:11 PM
Thank you so much Nicole. I appreciate your prayers for mom so much. Hugs to you too.

This is MY home and MY family!! I do not want to post this on FB is why I asked everyone to come over here so I could tell you.

Mom has been placed on Hospise. She is not doing well at all. She may make it and hour or 2 weeks we don't know. I just got back home and she is breathing really hard. Her kidneys and her heart is failing.

If you could just please keep her in her prayers that she stays out of pain I would appreciate it so much.

I love each and everyone of ya'll.....I just wanted my REAL FAMILY to know and it not go on FB!...

tears tears tears

Linda, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers for her that she stays out of pain and can just be at peace and be comforted with her family around her. Prayers for you and your family as you go through this difficult time. Hugs to all!
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Silveradogal's photo
Thu 10/18/12 05:10 PM
Thank you Mike. I appreciate all the prayers.

Oh honey my prayers are with U and may U and your Mom ne Blessed with Gods love!!!:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

Silveradogal's photo
Thu 10/18/12 09:50 AM
I need nothing Merle and thank you so much!! Just wanted you to know. Love you gobs and gobs!!! :heart: tears

Oh {{{Linda}}} I am so terribly sorry to hear this; but you know she will be in my thoughts and prayers daily. If you need anything, anything at all please let me know. The Lord is ready for her, he has plans for her, just remember that. I will be thinking of you and mom, constantly. Please keep us posted.

Love you loads Linda :heart: sad sad sad

tears tears tears

Silveradogal's photo
Thu 10/18/12 09:40 AM
I will keep all updates posted here. Not anything will be put on FB about mom.

Silveradogal's photo
Thu 10/18/12 09:37 AM

tears tears tears

Silveradogal's photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:41 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm back, where is everyone?????

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Silveradogal's photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:39 PM
Edited by Silveradogal on Tue 10/02/12 04:40 PM
Oh my, this pic was mine and Butches first date, Nov. 26, 2010.
Almost 2 years ago. Just hope we make it the 2 years...

laugh

I'll have to bring other pics over here if we do.

Silveradogal's photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:36 PM
Hi Liz!! waving ..Told you I would
come over to say HI!!!

We need to get these going again.

Silveradogal's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:31 PM
MERLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Silveradogal's photo
Tue 10/02/12 01:29 PM
I'm ready....we need this place hopping again...too
many cobwebs in here. MERLE, BECKIE!!!! Lets get to flippin'!!

Let's get busy and FLIP!!!!

laugh laugh laugh

Silveradogal's photo
Tue 06/26/12 12:14 PM
Oh wow!! Thought I would just come and check it out and there are
cobwebs EVERYWERE!!!! hahaha

Missing this place from time to time!! grumble

Silveradogal's photo
Fri 09/16/11 06:26 PM
I have been trying really hard to be a good girl....it don't
work too good but I am trying!!!...noway laugh

Silveradogal's photo
Fri 09/16/11 06:21 PM
I know but its still sad to see noone here alla time! We had so much fun here for a long time.

It sure is Nicole...Noone ever around here anymore. :cry:

I sometimes forget to come and even check. Me bad too! I'm gonna
try to remember to start coming over more often.

ppl are going to FB now matter of time this will fade

Silveradogal's photo
Sun 08/21/11 09:34 AM
Good morning All!! Gezzzzzzzzz...havn't been in here
in so long its unreal...Kristi..when the Hell did
you get your hair cut?...Looks Great!!..:smile:

Silveradogal's photo
Sun 08/21/11 09:29 AM
It sure is Nicole...Noone ever around here anymore. :cry:

I sometimes forget to come and even check. Me bad too! I'm gonna
try to remember to start coming over more often.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25