Community > Posts By > moonoverwater

moonoverwater's photo
Sun 02/01/09 09:29 AM
you come off as loose.
but if that is what your going for more power to you.

moonoverwater's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:37 AM
I am form the NW part of FTW

moonoverwater's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:34 AM
Valentines Day is so over rated and commercialized. This is has to be one of my least favorite days of the year.

moonoverwater's photo
Sun 02/01/09 07:31 AM

Okay, but can happiness be found ONLINE? Been trying this online dating thing for ages. Doesn't seem to be working for me...

Why do people question where they find happiness? It doesnt really matter where it is found! It can be found in the least likely of places. And to many that is the wonderful world of the internet. Different strokes for different folks. Each and everyone of us are different.

It maybe here, church, the grocery store, a bar, a park, anywhere that someone will find his/her happiness!

moonoverwater's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:20 PM
Just sending everyone happy wishes for a fulfilled and safe weekend. Greetings from Texas.

moonoverwater's photo
Fri 01/30/09 05:08 PM
Hello you 2. I am new to this site and just browsing around the threads for the Texas area. I am from the 817 area. How is everyone doing? Having much luck on here? What are yall looking for or what not? hmm I am full of questions, hehe. Have a wonderful weekend. :]]

moonoverwater's photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:59 PM
I would have to say by far I am the best thing in Texas, haha jK on a serious note. There are so many wonderful things about Texas. And a person of any background can find something here for them. All depending on what you like to see and do. You just have to find the right area for yourself. But for the most part the weather is awesome :)

moonoverwater's photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:57 PM
Im 817 :)