Community > Posts By > skyydogg

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 05:46 PM
Loving 'em!!!!!!!

The V.P. was around today. I didn't go look at him, because I couldn't remember who the heck he is.
oops His name's Biden.

Did I tell ya's - I welded aluminum last weekend.

I'm heading up to the machine shop from the hangar tomorrow, then going to Camp ripley, so i'll be gone until Wednesday. I love this stuff!!!

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 05:40 PM
waving

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 06:02 PM
Good night funny men. This getting up at 0500 is kicking my butt!

I'd complain, but that would be really stupid. with the full-time and 2 part time jobs, I can work everyday, dang, that feel s satasfiying, after no money for so long.

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:48 PM
I really liked that 300 in-line 6

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:32 PM

Oh yeah??

Well I went to the LIBRARY in the Ford!

So there!

tongue2

I, too, went to the library in my Frod.

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 05:31 PM
not a test drive. ribbon cutting for a new facility

no photo
Wed 03/18/09 04:20 PM
waving waving waving waving

Road trip! Well, not really, but i went to St. Cloud in the Chinook today. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 06:58 PM
well, It IT St,. Paul!

night all

no photo
Tue 03/17/09 05:40 PM
waving

First day on the job went well. I think everyone is nice - from what I can tell.

There was none of that feeling like an outsider.

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:38 PM

To do that Pol the computer has to be used ONLY for the business.

That ain't gonna stand up to scrutiny...

You already own the computer. you can deduct the software and peripherals that you use for business. if you use them for personal use, you deduct that from the dedudction on your schedule C

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:36 PM

I'm trying to figure out someplace to do some more advertising - some way to get my name in front of more people. The problem is with the repair business no one is really looking until it's an emergency of sorts then they look at whatever is closest to hand - usually the yellow pages.

I gotta wait until next year for that to come out with my name in it.

[/quote

Chuch bulletins are a good bet, often

no photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:35 PM
waving

She's baaaacck

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 07:09 AM
Edited by skyydogg on Fri 03/13/09 07:10 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wow. I can't believe I'm the first one here this morning. Hey, that's a good thng - we're all occupied!

I'm heading to my part time job out on the prairie. The radiator came in for the Ford F150, so putting that in will be the first thing to do, then I'll have a parts truck/runner.

Have a good one all. I don't know if I'll have internet out there (wireless).

~Mari

waving waving waving waving waving waving waving

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:43 PM
g,night all. I'd like to get an early start on work tomorrow. I havve to put a radiator in an F150 first, so I have a part runner.

Good night - Have pleasant weekends.

~ Marui

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:41 PM

I can understand that point. But the basic urge to breed?

accordinjg to the book - it's learned. It's not at all natural. I thing the 2 writiers of this book were from California.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:39 PM

Not natural??

No wonder psychiatrists are all nucking futz... they get screwed up in school!

I said the only truth to penis envy is when we females have to pee outside at -28F.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:37 PM
And it's really diffiecult to get a chatroom like this yto discuss each person's perceptions.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:36 PM

Congrats on the grade Mari! um, as far as being learned, isn't that puberty?

We definately LEARN what ia acceptable, but htat's a societal thing. Some places, mouth kissings is tabboo. Not too long ago oral sex within marraiage in the U.S. was illegal.. Still is against the UCMJ.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:34 PM
As a much older student, I definately come at assignments from a different angle. I started one paper introducing myself a s a skydiver, Tony who swings and "M" who thinks it's a matter of trust NOT to use a condom. Each of us views the other 2 as insane. We are all high sensation seekers.

no photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:26 PM
Edited by skyydogg on Thu 03/12/09 07:27 PM
I have lost 130 pounds. I haven't had sex simce 2006. One IS a need, one is a desire, and both are better satasfied when not alone.

The book said sex is not a natural for humans, that it is learned. I said I don't know of anyone who was taught to masterbate. Maybe that's in public schools.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25