Community > Posts By > skyydogg

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:16 PM
Edited by skyydogg on Thu 03/26/09 08:18 PM

Hiya Skyy drinker

What the heck do you need security on a sandbag operation for?

Not too much new here Myss. Put an ad in the yellowbook today so hopefully that'll help business in a couple months.

to Shoot the looters. Both of my daughters lived in New orleans during Katrina. (they were smatrt enough to get th eheck out of dodge) but looters got everything they have left behind.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:10 PM
Dang, Myss,I was just going to enter my answer of fishing pole, but then you went and ruined it. The boys wouldn't have gotten it - as you usually use filiment on the reel.

UI'm sure I'll see LOTS of green, up on the Red River. Amry green. We've been getting the Blackhawks ready, and the chinooks have been practicing, too.

I wil be 50 next Thursday; too old to fling sandbags. I hope to take tha crane up. looks likes we're there to "support" BN, which means security.

no photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:04 PM

:angry: grumble sad Hiya gang ! It's snowing again I thought it was spring ? And Fargo Nd is flooded out .

Have you been near the Red River of the North this week?
I was over the Mississippi and Sauk yesterday. Both pretty high, but nothing too bad this far north.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:54 PM

In all seriousness though I really noticed the difference between western women and the women here in WI.

That's a generalization of course - but generalizations are that simply because they are generally true.

Thinking about it I suppose it isn't just the women - I just notice them more naturally.

Western folks continue to take care of themselves throughout their lives while most people in this area let themselves go to hell once they're either married or past mid-30's.

Hey!!! I'm nearly a Wisconsiner. And just yesterday, I was told I'm not out of tolerance.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 06:50 PM

Hey Guys!
And Mari, its not a job. It's an adventure!laugh laugh laugh laugh

No - that's for squids. We're the one's who do more before 8am than most people do all day.

no photo
Wed 03/25/09 04:32 PM
Hi all.

I'm back for a bit; I got a warning order to be on 12-hour notice to go to Fargo/Moorhead for the flood.

What kind of evil beast tells a woman she has 12 hours to be somewhere, for an indefinate amount of time and she is only allowed 2 pieces of luggage and has to pack what they tell her to pack?!

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:48 PM
I came home this afternoon, instead of heading to the Machine Shop. I'll go there tomorrow. I don't feel like laying in the snow fixing a truck today.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:39 PM
night, boys. have a great weekend.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:38 PM

I wish I could say I put it together but I found it on photobucket a while back.

I modified it for the no posting thread though. :)

That's better than your surf n' turf.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:36 PM

heeeyyy... that's not how it goes!

It sure is. I'm listening to Tex Ritter right now.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:34 PM
LOVE that, AD.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:19 PM
I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle
as I go riding merrily along
and they sing "oh ain't you glad you're single ...?"

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 07:17 PM
A phantom spector

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:52 PM
Night, Myss waving

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:49 PM
blushing
Thanks, guys.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:24 PM

Why is that?

So many others are unemployed, or miserable.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:15 PM

Sounds like you are having a good time Mari! Atleast someone has a job they enjoy.

Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I've been unemployed since august, I'd feel a little guilty.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 05:54 PM
Whoa - I thought I selected AC/DC, and instead hit "Sons of the Pioneers" Boy, that'll make your brain change gears in a heartbeat.

A sky card is a thing that makes your computer's connection like from cellular. Truckers use them. They cost $60/month from what I hear.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 05:48 PM

AT&T Pol

Trust me I'd switch if anyone else had DSL coming to my house.

ANYONE else.

Can you get one of those sky cards (I think that's what they're called)?

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 05:46 PM
How are all youse guys?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25