Community > Posts By > DippyHippy

DippyHippy's photo
Thu 03/12/09 08:38 PM
Edited by DippyHippy on Thu 03/12/09 08:38 PM

hell yes, frog legs on tonites menu:banana: :banana: :banana:

For shame Fetts, for shame.frown

That is shameful... Have you no heart?

I've never had frog legs, I hear they are scrumptious though.

What about frog legs, Fear? Instead of steak we can have frog legs and visit a sex shop.:banana: pitchfork :banana:

I've decided, you have no choice... Or is it I that has no choice?

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:59 PM
Edited by DippyHippy on Sat 03/07/09 02:00 PM

Jag are you responable for this latest hook up between DH and fear?Sounds good, have a good time you too!Nice to see people hooking up.smiles

No, for once I actually did something on my own... I really didn't think I would meet anyone on here. It's nice that I not only met someone but met someone that is almost exactly like me.

We are different in a few ways, but it's better... He can save money, I can't. I like to wear a collar... Well, he may like to wear a collar too.ohwell

Maybe it's something we need to discuss one of these days lol.

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 03/07/09 10:27 AM

JustAGuy; I'm going to Kansas probably next month...in case the **** hits the fan, is there anything fun out near Wichita to do around April?smokin

You hush your mouth... How could you not have a good time with me?

I'm the ****ing ****.

And I get a leash and collar... What else do you want from me?

I've heard about you....

You better be good to my friend.

You wouldn't wanna risk the Wrath of JAG. bigsmile

I really hope you guys have a great time together. :-)

We will have a great time, 8 days just doesn't do it justice but will have to do this time around.smokin

I'm heavily anticipating it! She gets a leash and collar, and I get to hang out with the ****ing ****!smokin

Oh don't worry, if you can't tell from my main pic I am all about good times...sick

And of course I will treat him the way a man as amazing as he is deserves to be treated. He knows how I feel.blushing

Thank you, I know it will be great.

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:01 AM

JustAGuy; I'm going to Kansas probably next month...in case the **** hits the fan, is there anything fun out near Wichita to do around April?smokin

You hush your mouth... How could you not have a good time with me?

I'm the ****ing ****.

And I get a leash and collar... What else do you want from me?

DippyHippy's photo
Mon 03/02/09 04:05 PM

Yay?

Damn right... It's supposed to go...

:banana: YAY!!!!!:banana:

You'd have to know me previously to understand what I'm blabbing about.

DippyHippy's photo
Mon 03/02/09 03:24 PM
No compulsivity in almost a month and a half, thanks to a certain person that knows exactly who they are... Things are going really well for me and I am glad I found this site, if only because it found me someone and ****... It was free. SCHWING!!!:banana:

I appreciate all the help I've gotten and trust me, the advice you gave was not in vain. I have met great people on here.

love FNLflowerforyou

DippyHippy's photo
Fri 02/13/09 11:35 PM
tobacco or nicotene in some way shape or form... if they outlawed cigarettes right now they would be so **** out of luck. id go postal, i swear to god...

but anyway.smokin

DippyHippy's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:41 AM
a blindfold

DippyHippy's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:26 PM
Well, if you have pics they should be able to see you and see if your "few extra pounds" is too much or too little for them. I personally see that as a lil bit of chub or some tits and ass. Either way, it's just something soft to cuddle with... Who wouldn't want that?

DippyHippy's photo
Tue 02/10/09 11:03 AM

A thought bubble saying: "Will you respect me in the morning?"

...grumble
yeah ok maybe.
well... lots of face make-up and some clown shoes, I guess.

DippyHippy's photo
Tue 02/10/09 11:00 AM
a cloth diaper

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 11:25 AM

Get a room...:laughing:

For Phuque and luv2roknroll???

Sure!!!

At the "No Tell Motel" baby!

I want to join... Some people have all the fun.

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 11:16 AM

So then quit talking about yer money, Van...slaphead Ever hear of the Prince & the Pauper?

I'd have to agree.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

This is a funny thread.

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 11:10 AM

the house was given to me by my father he has 4 homes......a gift for my loyal service and my pic mabe be creepy but in all truth i am nice i have just been islolated for so long i lost some people skills.

But the house was given to me when i got out of high school when he made me co owner of the company.

I think you are very nice... And obviously very rich. But you really aren't my type... Money has never mattered much to me, except for maybe my own.

And your other pics are a lot less creepy. You look way more approachable in your other ones.

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 11:04 AM

I could fix that lol 5,000 square foot house and its just me it gets creepy here

...Thanks, but no thanks... Maybe you should get a smaller house?

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 11:01 AM

Get a room...:laughing:

Don't talk about rooms... I sleep on the couch. I'm room deprived.ohwell

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:58 AM

you have a nice smileflowerforyou

:banana:...Thanks...:banana:

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:55 AM
I was about to pour my heart out and tell you how sorry I was...lol

Oh well, no bitten peepees for me today.smokin

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:51 AM
Well I go in at 2... And I work with her today again. Wish me luck. I'll let you know how it goes...frustrated

DippyHippy's photo
Sat 02/07/09 08:31 AM

Jus dont lose 2 much weight. the guys that love thick chicks, myself include, would b sad if u got skinny. so that lazy girl makes me angry cuz shes makin u work harder then u have to:angry:

Well thanks. Don't worry tho, I'm still just under 200lbs right now. I was BIG when I started there, almost 300lbs... That's a whole other post tho.

I'm so glad you understand RainbowTrout. Working in a nursing home is really constant chaos. If you aren't putting someone in bed, you're answering call lights, and I'll tell you, there are a lot of call light happy people.

Going above me does nothing. As much as the higher ups are supposed to do what they can to prevent abuse (which is what I look at this as) the don't and won't. The director of nursing has to go through administration and our administrator is ****ing terrible. Maybe I should just tell her to get her skinny ass up and work.

That's the other funny thing. I'm way bigger than her and she brags about being skinny all the time, but if I keep picking up her slack we'll be trading places.

Previous 1 3