Community > Posts By > lana002

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 03:14 PM
Yeah, a lot of my so, so friends kept encouraging me to lower my standards, and you know what? I wasn't happy with the type of men that were trying to rap to me. They always seem to have their hands stuck down in some illicit cookie jar. And, wanted me to tag along for the ride.

I said "No thanks!" and kept it moving. Thank goodness I had the sense to not let my so, so friends sway me into a life of who know what ...

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 11:30 AM
Isochronic Tones

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 11:18 AM
Edited by lana002 on Sun 09/07/14 11:25 AM
I really gave your question some thought and I decided that I would not be happy with neither of these types.

Broke and faithful, might have some real bad habits, such as he's a thief, drug addict, or acts violent towards you.

Rich and cheats, might keep a bunch of women and men in your face saying things like "I want your man!" And, you may have to visit your gynecologist more times during year, because of his unfaithful behavior.

With that said, I know men are NOT perfect, but it sure would be nice to find one that doesn't think that, acting like a bad boy makes him feel cool and masculine.

no photo
Sun 09/07/14 07:47 AM
Edited by lana002 on Sun 09/07/14 07:50 AM
If you can't find what you are truly looking for in a good woman, it's only because so many bad ones are like in your face every single day.

This is what I am experiencing right now. I can't find a good man because the bad ones keeps scaring them away. When a good man starts to show a little interest in me, the bad ones are hot on his trail, filling his head up with a bunch of bull about women. And, saying things like they're having a hard time finding a good woman with some money. Bad men aren't the least bit interested in taking care of a woman (good or bad). They are more concerned about themselves, and use women for financial gain.

They may seem like they are good men, once they have worked themselves into the lives of a good woman, only because she is helping him financially. So, what he does to make himself look good is back off a bit with his bad boy behavior. But, if a good woman cuts him off financially, his true colors starts to surface and then, he tells her things like, "I was just using you to see what I could get out of your butt."

Dating is like going into an arena with 10 starving lions, and you don't have a sword to protect yourself and fight any of them off.

no photo
Sat 09/06/14 07:45 AM
Edited by lana002 on Sat 09/06/14 07:55 AM
Hi

I joined Mingle2, just so that I can talk to you. Not dating right now, because ... well, let's just say, I can't seem to find what I am looking for. Lately, I have been thinking about my past unsuccessful girlfriend / boyfriend relationships. Then, I made the decision that I only want to meet and date Russian men.

When I think about my past friendships with Russian men, they were very kind to me, and seem to be concerned about my well-being. Russian men have always supported me when I was going through a difficult period in my life.

Right now, I am sitting here waiting for you to contact me. If you need a friend, please don't be shy and leave me a message.