Community > Posts By > IndianWoman

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/02/10 01:09 PM

You know hatred has too much control when people will agree to abuse other humans in the name of right and just.

It isn't hatred or discrimination when we get our stomach full of watching illegal immigrants getting better treatment and more respect than the people who were born here and raised here. And more to the point, the people who have become American citizens. They should be even more upset with the current status.

And quite frankly, if you are a working adult, why are you not tired of it also?

And getting back to the language issue...aren't you just a wee bit tired of having to chose between your native tongue and something that is FORCED on you in YOUR country?

Hatred and discrimination, please.. sick and tired is more like it.
that's because they work harder and are beter thenb most ,

And how did you arrive at this statement? Please tell me that you've worked side by side with them? No? Worked a ranch with them? Branding cattle? No?

Than most .... finish the statement...Please...I need more ammo.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/02/10 06:20 AM

I love how people say 'get a job' like its a onesided thing

like 'take a bath'...lol

sure Ill go out there and grab up one of those millions of paychecks floating around

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/eco_wel_cas_tot_rec-economy-welfare-caseloads-total-recipients

five million currently on welfare

for those poor with numbers, thats a little over 1% of the population

now,, if there are five unemployed per job opening currently,

that means that only 20 percent of those looking have a job to just 'get'

and then, there is the minor detail of competition and educational and experience REQUIREMENTS..

oh , lets not forget little facts such as how the system is set up for at least 5% to be unemployed and how the majority on welfare are single moms trying to raise their children best they can because of FATHERS who do squat(where is the outrage from the public about THAT) or how welfare families have the same average number of children as anyone else or how small a part of the budget welfare for children is compared to welfare to corporations and big business

I dont condone laziness, but i dont condone broad assumptions and character judgements about how lazy or unwilling to work people are who dont happen to have traditional income

You do not know the people I know. You evidently have not seen what I have seen.

There is work out there but I have physically been present to "That job is beneath me, I won't do it," and "But I would have to take less pay. I am better off on unemployment." I see and hear so much about what people will not do.

Hell, I got a friend who very well may be going to jail tonight for stealing from his own family and other friends I know and I was the one caught in the middle. Time and time again the slacker got jobs HANDED to him and he quits the next day becasue f every excuse under the sun and he blames everyone else. He is like millions of Americans of all colors who refuse to take responsibility for themselves. I resent getting sucked into this drama but hey, someone has to help rehabilitate the mess a friend of mine cause for every on e else around him. No one wants to be poor but how many of them are willing to do what it takes to not be poor.

I am doing work I do not want to do but my bills don't pay themselves.

This is America and I don't buy this whole "Poor People" BS. Either you spine up and get a job or quit bitching about how unfair life is. LIFE IS UNFAIR! People keep each other and themselves down. I am so sick and tired of all the excuses and finger pointing. in every direction other than to the source of the real problem, American's lack of personal accountability!

Poor people! FASH! I bust *** to make $20K a year and I can BARELY keep up at all! And yet am I here whining about where my welfare is? HELL NO.

If you are poor, GET A JOB!

Got a job that sucks? Look for a better job and quit whining!

Need training to get a better job? GO TO SCHOOL AND OPEN THE DAMN BOOKS THIS TIME! THERE ARE LOTS OF GRANT PROGRAMS TO HELP OUT!

Oh but making a life takes effort and sometimes the effort needed is greater than many are willing to give.

People need to GROW UP!

Thank you very much!

I am a nurse, you know what I do for a living? I specialize in the 3 Ps....Pee, Poo, and Puke. And you know...I don't mind it at all...you know why? I'm working and when I go get that little girl I know she is watching me. She learns how to live her life by my example. To me, there is NO greater responsibility than that.

One of the main reasons I chose nursing is because I knew I would always be able to find a job. But then again, we come back to the drive to paddle your own canoe.

Competition is part of the game..quit moaning. Learn better interviewing skills, and get yourself back into school if you can't find a job in your field. And take anything they throw at you to earn a living while you are doing it. As I've said in another post...I have no pride when it comes to the blue eyes of that little girl.

And something else too...no matter what society says...you get prego, you raise the child (with a very few exceptions). If he buggers out...who raises the child? The woman does. Reality check! So if you can't afford to raise the child...keep your knees together.

Another crock of crap that just smokes me..."It takes a village to raise a child." That is the lies I have ever heard. It takes a loving parent, with drive (no laziness allowed) and a devotion to the child BEFORE conception. To raise the child.

So those of you who are on welfare...I am going to offend right here. (Never have believed in the "Politically Correct" either. Grow a skin for the love of Pete!)GET A JOB! And you should be ashamed of yourself, a single mother can paddle her own canoe, why can't you? Get off your butts and be part of the solution and not the problem. Think of all the kids who could go to college and not have to worry about having a job too. Just get the grades. You lazy outfits! GET UP! Find something...hell anything to earn a living.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:31 AM

They abuse the system more than they help it.

Thank you. smile2

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:29 AM

sure it does. it's the masses of the religious right saying all the racist and bigoted things toward illegal immigrantion.

Sorry my dear, but please don't cloud the water further with religion.

It isn't racist or bigoted when we get our stomach full of watching illegal immigrants getting unemployment, welfare, stiffing the hospitals and healthcare facilities when they have their children in the US. And guess what? They do NOT contribute to repay it!

Darlin, if you work, you too should be infuriated by the abuse of the system that is occurring.

If the illegals were sent back...over 2 million dollars would be saved.

And I still say I shouldn't have to chose between english and mexican when I call a business.
this is for the people that THINK they know what they are talking about , to claim unemployment you need a social security # so there for illegals can claim unemployment ,now people think that the country would save money if they were not here , well how about if i tell you that they pay taxes like anybody else, but the difference between a citizen and an illegal its that the legal can claim their taxes at the end of the year but the taxes that the illegal paid never comes back to their pockets , so you think the country would save if theres no illegals?

Please stay up on the posts, there sweetie. Number one...they have children here...we have to pay. For the child in school, then in college. They are taking the very benefits from our children. We have to fight and scrap for every dime to help our children. They get it thrown at them...

And they don't pay income taxes...how could they if they don't have a ss # to begin with (some actually have FAKES <gasps>)? (Most are paid under the table in cash...where do they claim that on their taxes) So they don't contribute...they suck it right out of the till and don't repay a dime.

And stiffing the hospitals, health care systems...she gets prego in Mexico...gets in the country...has the child here...in an American hospital...gets the same care as a LEGAL immigrant who pays. I do not nor have I ever claimed responsibility for another woman getting prego and me having to pay for the child. I take care of my child...my responsibility.

actually, they do pay income taxes,, thats where the COMPANIES hiring illegals come in,

they have a payroll, usually done automatically and income tax is automatically deducted,,,

day service workers who are picked up by individuals , of course, are less likely to pay

They pay income tax how? They don't have a ss#, if they do it is fake.

And the individuals? How are they picking them up and paying them? No...it's back to the small business again.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:15 AM

You can sure see all the prejudice against the poor people of this county by what they say.

First untruth=all poor people are lazy
Second untruth=all poor people are criminals
Third untruth, and a really stupid one= all poor people try to make other mouths to feed to get more money from the governmentslaphead

All poor people are just like all non poor people, they just have less or no money. That is the only difference.

To classify them as lazy breeding criminals is really a sick ideology. It is an untrue hate tactic.

Hatemongering.

Obviously, you've never been to LA or Detroit.

Minneapolis, Oklahoma City, Denver (horrible there), Houston, any of those either?

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/02/10 05:13 AM

PS People should not have kids if they cannot afford to.

SO THERE!

My hero! smitten For the love of Pete, ladies keep your knees together if you can't afford to pay for the consequences. And why do we have to pay for another woman getting knocked up? Two children, raised them myself. NEVER been on welfare and I was raised in one of the poorest portions of the country.

So amen.

Im sorry, but welfare is paid for with the taxes that those POOR people pay just like what everyone else pays,, and if people need some of that tax money BACK to get through hard times,, so what

everyones situation isnt the same,,,some people have support systems in their family, some amongst friends, some have to rely on other sources

going to college may pay bills IN THE FUTURE , but it does nothing to provide food and shelter in the PRESENT,,

my son goes to college, I am unemployed, and he STILL had to come up with a few thousand to cover the difference of what financial aid wouldnt,,,

and while I do agree getting an education doesnt hurt, it certainly does nothing to feed and clothe and shelter an individual until much further down the line,,,

There is a HUGE difference! What about the rebates? The size of the tax refund? Middle class don't get that back.

Most of us DO NOT have "support systems". Never had. And NEVER been on welfare or food stamps. I worked a full time job and carried 22 hours in school and made a 4.0 GPA.

Good for your son! At least the boy as some kind of drive. I respect the young man. Now, why don't you have a job? I have no pride when it comes to supporting my daughter and showing her the right way to live her life by example. I will clean horse stalls if I have to.

And education does help right now with feeding and clothing a body. There isn't a place that won't hire a college student...summer jobs? They love the college student because in most cases, they are your son...trying to work through school.

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:59 PM

PS People should not have kids if they cannot afford to.

SO THERE!

My hero! smitten For the love of Pete, ladies keep your knees together if you can't afford to pay for the consequences. And why do we have to pay for another woman getting knocked up? Two children, raised them myself. NEVER been on welfare and I was raised in one of the poorest portions of the country.

So amen.

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/01/10 11:53 PM

Welfare recipients are already imprisoned in plain sight.
Doesn't matter if there are bars or not.

I'm sorry folks but I have to get in on this one.

Imprisoned in plain sight, hummm? Why are they not in college to push for a better education? I did. And come to take note of it...going back to get some more.

For the people who are in the lower income brackets more help for them is available than for someone who is in the middle income bracket.

And if they are so poor, why don't they do something about? If they are truly hungry...they WILL do something about it.

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/01/10 09:06 PM

You know hatred has too much control when people will agree to abuse other humans in the name of right and just.

It isn't hatred or discrimination when we get our stomach full of watching illegal immigrants getting better treatment and more respect than the people who were born here and raised here. And more to the point, the people who have become American citizens. They should be even more upset with the current status.

And quite frankly, if you are a working adult, why are you not tired of it also?

And getting back to the language issue...aren't you just a wee bit tired of having to chose between your native tongue and something that is FORCED on you in YOUR country?

Hatred and discrimination, please.. sick and tired is more like it.

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:47 PM

Oh lord

lol... another reason to LOCK the borders...
why don't you boluntier to help?

We do. By paying our taxes.

And come to think of it...why haven't you?

Why haven't you spoke up in defense of your country?

actually, he is... just not our country...
hi again Indianwoman
flowerforyou

Hi darlin...!

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:25 PM

Oh lord

lol... another reason to LOCK the borders...
why don't you boluntier to help?

We do. By paying our taxes.

And come to think of it...why haven't you?

Why haven't you spoke up in defense of your country?

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/01/10 08:20 PM

sure it does. it's the masses of the religious right saying all the racist and bigoted things toward illegal immigrantion.

It isn't racist or bigoted when we get our stomach full of watching illegal immigrants getting unemployment, welfare, stiffing the hospitals and healthcare facilities when they have their children in the US. And guess what? They do NOT contribute to repay it!

Darlin, if you work, you too should be infuriated by the abuse of the system that is occurring.

And I still say I shouldn't have to chose between english and mexican when I call a business.
this is for the people that THINK they know what they are talking about , to claim unemployment you need a social security # so there for illegals can claim unemployment ,now people think that the country would save money if they were not here , well how about if i tell you that they pay taxes like anybody else, but the difference between a citizen and an illegal its that the legal can claim their taxes at the end of the year but the taxes that the illegal paid never comes back to their pockets , so you think the country would save if theres no illegals?

Please stay up on the posts, there sweetie. Number one...they have children here...we have to pay. For the child in school, then in college. They are taking the very benefits from our children. We have to fight and scrap for every dime to help our children. They get it thrown at them...

And they don't pay income taxes...how could they if they don't have a ss # to begin with (some actually have FAKES <gasps>)? (Most are paid under the table in cash...where do they claim that on their taxes) So they don't contribute...they suck it right out of the till and don't repay a dime.

And stiffing the hospitals, health care systems...she gets prego in Mexico...gets in the country...has the child here...in an American hospital...gets the same care as a LEGAL immigrant who pays. I do not nor have I ever claimed responsibility for another woman getting prego and me having to pay for the child. I take care of my child...my responsibility.

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 11:29 AM

U.S. government’s “Guide for New Immigrants” states “it is your responsibility” as a legal immigrant to “carry proof of your permanent resident status at all times.”

Can't be any clearer than this.

Thank you Darlin

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 11:29 AM

the issue here is undocumented aliens living and working in the states...xenophobia and political propaganda aside...the fact is, people go to the USA to work because they find work, leagl or otherwise..if you want to get rid of undocumented aliens..well, then..STOP GIVING THEM WORK..instead of punishing the people who are only trying to make a better life for themselves, come down hard on the people and companies that hire undocumented workers in the first place...

its like that stupid baseball movie..if you build it,they will come..well, dry up the job market for undocumented aliens and then you will see your "problems" reduced...

If we stop letting them in to begin with we wouldn't have this issue at all.

And I do NOT feel that drying up the job market is the way to remedy the situation. Fining companies for hiring them isn't the answer.

And to Congress...this note is for you good folk sitting up there. Why is it unconstitutional for immigrants to carry papers? I have to carry my nursing license, drivers license, tribal card, and social security card. What makes they so privileged?

with current unemployment , the job market isnt going to be dry by enforcing the laws and penalizing employers for breaking them

as to carrying papers, how often in the United States are you asked to produce your nursing license, tribal card, or social security card by a police officer? I think we choose to carry those cards but we aren mandated anywhere to carry them,

Umm,...get an inspection at a health care facility. Every health care giver has to produce the license. So yes, you need the nursing license.

Get pulled over by an officer, see how fast he writes that ticket for not having a drivers license on ya...

So yes we are mandated to carry these at all times.

And yes the job market would dry up...most of the businesses hiring the mexicans are small business. How many times do you think Bubba's Car Repair can withstand fines without going under? Lost two jobs.

you are missing my point, in a hospital, if you are an employee, you are required to prove the correct LICENSING during an inspection

but outside of the place where you are working, in everyday travel and business, no cop is going to ask you to prove you are licensed to be a nurse,,,

Behind a steering wheel, if you are pulled over, you are required to provide the LICENSING which give you the RIGHT to be driving

there is no licensing that shows my right to be in america, as I am an american it is a birthright, and I am never asked by a cop to prove I am an american by producing a document,,,,,,

driving, and working, arent birthrights, and while performing either it is REASONABLE to be able to present proof you have earned the right to do so,,,,,,,much more reasonable than a random requirement to , essentially, prove where you were born

as far as small businesses, let them dry up,,,,sorry but thats a consequence of disregarding the laws,,,you get caught , you LOSE

You didn't know this...but being a nurse...a wreck happens..I am required by law to stop. Therefore, license in hand.

And yes there is licensing, it's called a Social Security card and birth certificate. And you may not be asked by a cop to produce them, but being a RESPONSIBLE American...you must have these. And yes you have to prove where you were born.

It's a bit startling...actually you are ready to slit Bubba's throat yet coddle the illegal immigrants. Please be fair...slit both throats or coddle both. But pick a side of the fence. Simple people like me get confused.noway

last I checked, and on the social security website, we are actually advised NOT to carry our social security card on us, ,,,nor our birth certificate

I have them, but I do not carry them with me when I leave the house and am not mandated to by any law

I also have never been asked by a cop to prove where I was born, nor do I know of any law requiring me to carry documentation to do so,,,,,

I am not a know it all, if you know of any LEGAL MANDATE for me to carry any of the above,, please point me to it,,,,

if you are required to stop and perform nursing duties, than having a license makes sense

I however do not have a profession that carries over into my personal life and so I am not mandated to carry a thing EXCEPT a drivers license IF I am driving

and I do believe in enforcing the law on all sides, that is why I think immigration laws should be enforced by fining companies who break visa laws and not JUST picking on those individuals breaking the law to work for those companies

Please, read the posts more carefully.

Here is what I said, "...And you may not be asked by a cop to produce them, but being a RESPONSIBLE American...you must have these. And yes you have to prove where you were born."

Get in a bad car wreak and see it they can identify your body without id. Responsibility, again.

Losing more jobs due to fining isn't the answer. Stopping illegal immigrants is. The employer took the false ID without knowing that it was a fake ID. And what about the young man who was BORN here..raised here and looking for a job to support his family. But Jose has fake ID... The business owner shouldn't have to worry about Jose being legal. Period. WE, You and I shouldn't have to bear the burden of it either!

But yes, by all means fine the small business into oblivion. No wonder the impound lot is full of repossessed vehicles. The little kid down the street comes to my house to eat. And people are looking over their shoulders in construction to see if Jose has shown up and will work for cheaper wages than he can. So Mr. Worker there loses his job. (Remember, mexicans will cram 15 people into one house and live cheaper than we can) Since they are off the grid..they get away with it and destroy the house in the process.

We, legal Americans, are on the grid. So we don't do many of the things that the illegals get away with.

So before you are so eager to slit Bubba's throat...think of the people who are supported by Bubba. The parts store down the street, the grocery store, gas and electric, and that's not counting Bubba's direct family.

And how did the illegals help these things/places and economy?

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 11:01 AM

the issue here is undocumented aliens living and working in the states...xenophobia and political propaganda aside...the fact is, people go to the USA to work because they find work, leagl or otherwise..if you want to get rid of undocumented aliens..well, then..STOP GIVING THEM WORK..instead of punishing the people who are only trying to make a better life for themselves, come down hard on the people and companies that hire undocumented workers in the first place...

its like that stupid baseball movie..if you build it,they will come..well, dry up the job market for undocumented aliens and then you will see your "problems" reduced...

And I do NOT feel that drying up the job market is the way to remedy the situation. Fining companies for hiring them isn't the answer.

And to Congress...this note is for you good folk sitting up there. Why is it unconstitutional for immigrants to carry papers? I have to carry my nursing license, drivers license, tribal card, and social security card. What makes they so privileged?

with current unemployment , the job market isnt going to be dry by enforcing the laws and penalizing employers for breaking them

as to carrying papers, how often in the United States are you asked to produce your nursing license, tribal card, or social security card by a police officer? I think we choose to carry those cards but we aren mandated anywhere to carry them,

Umm,...get an inspection at a health care facility. Every health care giver has to produce the license. So yes, you need the nursing license.

Get pulled over by an officer, see how fast he writes that ticket for not having a drivers license on ya...

And yes the job market would dry up...most of the businesses hiring the mexicans are small business. How many times do you think Bubba's Car Repair can withstand fines without going under? Lost two jobs.

you are missing my point, in a hospital, if you are an employee, you are required to prove the correct LICENSING during an inspection

but outside of the place where you are working, in everyday travel and business, no cop is going to ask you to prove you are licensed to be a nurse,,,

Behind a steering wheel, if you are pulled over, you are required to provide the LICENSING which give you the RIGHT to be driving

there is no licensing that shows my right to be in america, as I am an american it is a birthright, and I am never asked by a cop to prove I am an american by producing a document,,,,,,

driving, and working, arent birthrights, and while performing either it is REASONABLE to be able to present proof you have earned the right to do so,,,,,,,much more reasonable than a random requirement to , essentially, prove where you were born

as far as small businesses, let them dry up,,,,sorry but thats a consequence of disregarding the laws,,,you get caught , you LOSE

You didn't know this...but being a nurse...a wreck happens..I am required by law to stop. Therefore, license in hand.

And yes there is licensing, it's called a Social Security card and birth certificate. And you may not be asked by a cop to produce them, but being a RESPONSIBLE American...you must have these. And yes you have to prove where you were born.

It's a bit startling...actually you are ready to slit Bubba's throat yet coddle the illegal immigrants. Please be fair...slit both throats or coddle both. But pick a side of the fence. Simple people like me get confused.noway

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 10:41 AM

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 10:21 AM

The 'Word Of The Day' among ILLEGALS is:

'RECONQUISTA' ...

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

It's their operational reality.

do you believe in a "gay agenda" as well...??
whoa

see what i mean king?

Yep ... I'm waitin' for the other one to show up to call us all 'RAYciss!' 'n stuff ...

If it means that I am fed up with the way that illegal immigrants are tolerated...then YES! I am racist! Do I have an issue with someone who come here who wants America to be their home? No! Never.

I do have issue with people who SNEAK! Sneak across the boarder, sneak benefits, sneak health care and use the system to put their children through college. That's right you heard me...you and I are paying for them to go through college.

And with that on tax payers shoulders (you and I) we have to bend over even further with the language issue.

Were you kissed before they started in? Because I sure wasn't. "Bend over BOY!!"

lol... well, the government is sticking it in us to by REFUSING to enforce their laws. even when they have the illegals in jail, the government just lets them go. to do more crime. here, not in their homeland.

You've brought up a very good point here. Where is INS during this? If you call them...they take a recording. That's it. God forbid someone (government employee) should ACTUALLY check it out!

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 10:08 AM
Edited by IndianWoman on Tue 08/10/10 10:17 AM

The 'Word Of The Day' among ILLEGALS is:

'RECONQUISTA' ...

Learn it. Love it. Live it.

It's their operational reality.

do you believe in a "gay agenda" as well...??
whoa

see what i mean king?

Yep ... I'm waitin' for the other one to show up to call us all 'RAYciss!' 'n stuff ...

If it means that I am fed up with the way that illegal immigrants are tolerated...then YES! I am racist! Do I have an issue with someone who come here who wants America to be their home? No! Never.

I do have issue with people who SNEAK! Sneak across the boarder, sneak benefits, sneak health care and use the system to put their children through college. That's right you heard me...you and I are paying for them to go through college.

And with that on tax payers shoulders (you and I) we have to bend over even further with the language issue.

Were you kissed before they started in? Because I sure wasn't. "Bend over BOY!!"

One more thing...where did I say I was responsible for an other woman spreading her knees and getting pregnant and then coming to this country for me to pay for? If she got prego...get a job in YOUR country and pay/raise the child. Take responsibility for your own actions. I am. What makes your child my responsibility to raise?

Baby aspirin contraception...but it between your knees ladies and DON'T drop it!

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 09:57 AM

I was making reference to the "conspiracy" idea of reconquista..ergo, the gay agenda remark...

.... why did they leave mexico in the first place to turn this part of it back to a system that didn't work for them?

OMG! Common sense...! I just passed smooth out!

IndianWoman's photo
Tue 08/10/10 09:54 AM

Intelligent and beautiful!smitten

You have a lot of keeper qualities!!flowers

Welcome and all the best to ya'!drinker

Thank you.blushing