Community > Posts By > sunday_souffle

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 06:48 AM

Can't really say when you should give up and walk away.. That is up to each individual and what is going on..

Myself with my ex I stayed two years hoping things would change..Thought they were going to but did not happen so I walked away...

With the last bf I was with I gave it 6 months..... Once you have done it the first time you tend to do it sooner on the ones after that...

A person can only do so much... before they have to throw in the towel and walk away...

I think because we get smarter! We learn that it's not worth being with people who don't treat us with kindness, love, and respect. :wink:

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 06:40 AM
I'm single because I live in an area where I don't know who my relatives are. Ewww.
I'm also single because I've gotten chunky and I'm not only picky about how my partner looks, but also how I look. Sex is better when you're in shape, I promise.
Also, I am a sarcastic smartmouth sometimes with a completely inappropriate sense of humor. And I have kids in HS so I'm not gonna just bring some weirdo home without completely vetting him. And that takes time.
And lastly, I want somebody to take care of me for a change. My (deceased) husband didn't work much in our 15 years together. I like to make my own money, don't get me wrong, I'm no gold digger! Just hard to find a guy with a sense of purpose these days, in my experience. I'm sure they're out there somewhere.
:laughing: rofl

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 06:12 AM
People mature and grow, sometimes together, and sometimes not. It's nice to be with a person who gets and loves you unconditionally. Isn't that what you deserve?

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 05:56 AM
LMAO! Louis C.K. FTW!
I think you were the only person who understood the question. Perfect answer
laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 09/03/14 05:32 AM

I'm not attracted to a woman who is attracted to the pre-pubescent boy look.

Exactly. I am leery of men who like the little girls look too..it sorta screams PEDOBEAR

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 12:08 PM

Dredlocks...

Or braids? There are some really neat Viking twists one could do and incorporate some color and beads and feathers and..and..

Pits and Pubes are fine! Looking like you're wearing a fur coat naked..not so much :(

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 11:50 AM
Well I hope so Mike! Seems to be quite a few members, which is good. You know what they say "the more the merrier", or is it "variety is the spice of life"? Eh, either way, it's gotta be as fun as ya make it right? :)

no photo
Tue 09/02/14 11:38 AM
Hey everyone, another new member, woohoo! Nice to meet all of you :)
Time to explore!