Community > Posts By > jugglingone

jugglingone's photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:39 PM
ok i got pics of me up with out girls thanx 4 the advice all u minglers

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 08:14 PM

Eye-candy is great if you want to impress the boys.. women on the other hand are harder to impress.

unless their bi giggty giggity

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 01:27 PM
she was refering to my first post which said "go ahead and shoot"

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:37 AM

you are americas next top model

ok settle down now my ego just knocked a whole through the celling and its snowing outside here.lol

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:34 AM
i will except the "bang". I know i need some other pics am not a pimp or anything just a social butterfly.

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 11:28 AM
go a head and shoot.

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:41 AM
nope:(

jugglingone's photo
Tue 01/27/09 09:39 AM
so this guy decided he wanted to become a monk so he ask the elder monks what he had to do. The elders told him to swear a vile of silence and he could only say 2 words before them every 2 years.

the first two years passed and he went before the elders. they said u have 2 words what are your profound words of wisdom. He thought a min and softly spoke "cold floors"

the next two years past and the guy went back before his elders they said you have had another long two years to think about you want to say what are your two profound words of wisdom. The guy thought a moment longer and said "bad food" the elders kind of looked at each other and said ok

another two years passed and the guy went back before the elders they said you have basically had six years to think about what u want to say so speak wisely what are your 2 words the guy thought a moment and said "I quite" one elder looked at the other and said well no **** all he has done is complain since he's got here.

jugglingone's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:00 AM
sorry i quoted the wrong person above sorry dave ment to quote the first guy on the form:)

jugglingone's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:58 AM

here, i have some pudding that ALL should want to taste and enjoy, SINCE I LOVE IT.......

give the world a ****ing break, and SEE ALL OTHERS ARE NOT LIKE SELF..........

respect of mutual want and desires be the only tell of an equal intelligent adult spieces called humans.......

I second that emotion from the wise sage called Daviddrinker

There are lost souls to be saved.

i couldnt agree more i just believe its Gods job to do that and have faith that God will after all he/she is almighty. we shouldnt be over zelous all this talking like where saving souls is a bit egotistical i think

jugglingone's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:31 AM
crown chakra meditation music. ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jugglingone's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:30 AM
"The only thing that truely determins weather your being laughed at or laughed with is weather or not your laughing"

jugglingone's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:07 AM
somehow my king snake got out of its aquarim a few years back and i just found it dead behind a shelf the other day when moving. kraaaaaaaaaaazy snake ol poindexter!