Community > Posts By > JamesGoodwin

JamesGoodwin's photo
Fri 01/01/10 02:39 AM
I want to wish you all, especially you ladies, a lucky, warm, friendly, loving 2010...
See you hopefully!
James

JamesGoodwin's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:56 AM
raggadish straight from a dish, let you mouth fullfill the taste of a thrill and never ever hesitate even if the food elevate...
"Sounds a little bad!"

JamesGoodwin's photo
Sun 04/26/09 10:51 AM
Do ya thnk I'm sexy and you...

JamesGoodwin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:33 AM
Edited by JamesGoodwin on Mon 04/13/09 12:40 AM
No doubt: Amanda Seyfried which you can see in Mamma mia movie.
She's sooooo sweet...

or Keira Knightley as already mentioned...
Love James

JamesGoodwin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:31 AM
I followed the serie until the island sank, thats about it. When it got back here in Sweden they put it so late at night so I think the show will fade away. To bad, I thought it was great most of the time.
One of my favourites.
Se ya!

JamesGoodwin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:28 AM
For me it's a number. Ok, you/I have to take care of your/my body much more and not think that you are superman like I use to in the 20s. I feel more confident but sometimes like 17 or 10 or 26 or...

JamesGoodwin's photo
Mon 04/13/09 12:25 AM
But I think this site is growing in Sweden. It seems to me the number of Swedish ladies increase.
Love James

JamesGoodwin's photo
Sat 04/11/09 01:48 AM
What do you think?
Could I be your guy?
Love james

JamesGoodwin's photo
Tue 03/17/09 02:14 PM
Not to many from my country thou but maybe someone wants to get in touch anyway.
se ya!

JamesGoodwin's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:34 AM
Ringvägen/söder -->Farsta/Småland, Stockholm, Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe, world, a combination of mars and venus.

JamesGoodwin's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:10 AM
No, I stumbled on it when I was surfing about something else, but now I'm here.
About Karlstad: It's located in Värmland nearby the biggest lake of Sweden Vänern. A normal size town which is famous for the dancemusic and apperance in different TV programs like Solsta Cafe'. The dialect is very warm and friendly conmpared to Stockholm (cap o Sw).
I think you might refer to Bengtsfors if your parents meet and lived rather close to eachother. I dont recognize Bratsfor? anyone:/0.
But Bengtsfors is like Karlstad a old industrial town a little smaller thou.
Is this something of interest. ask more...
James