Community > Posts By > RiseWithin

RiseWithin's photo
Fri 08/29/14 05:02 AM

if you don't truly feel what you are playing it doesn't matter how technically proficient you are. the music will be flat. by the same token the self taught sound even worse if they can't feel where the music should flow.
so it doesn't matter to me which way you learned.
well played..

RiseWithin's photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:40 AM
I see what you allow yourself to see, which Is nothing inside a common scripture. Which is how music has become.. If you do something that's already been done your amazing and hired.. But if you bends the brackets and truly put yourself out there you will never fail.. Unless however, brings me back you choose to see that. I may have as well but you harnessed it, not I. My mind is a reel to reel.. But I give you your due you will spiral into yourself soon enough.

RiseWithin's photo
Fri 08/29/14 04:03 AM
Where are all the outgoing women in Oklahoma?? We are the last of the true county people living off the land everyday to survive and staying beside each other regardless..

RiseWithin's photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:52 AM
That answers nothing.. Let me some it up easier.. I feel like rolls have reversed and today more men want any and most relationships to be good and beneficial.. Therefore, I feel like the girl because I'm turning down gorgeous attractive females away because they just want to be crazy..

RiseWithin's photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:44 AM
What is better.. Someone who has learned sheet music and knows exactly each scale and mode there playing in at which exact tempo.. Or someone who picked it up as a little kid didn't know a thing.. Till he found each individual sound and what different guitars allow so he could flow in the vibrations of each element.. I'm a rhythm guitarist and a hippie and I have this thing with my style and I'd like to hear anyone's opinion.

RiseWithin's photo
Fri 08/29/14 03:42 AM
Why is it every time I put myself with somebody, and when I saw with somebody. I mean I was ride or die I was always there for you. We had amazing connections in and out of the room. We talk about everything. Is this my downfall. Do all girls just want something new because they know the possibilities are endless and they can honestly have anything they want just because of what's between there legs.. Is it really that easy to just cut someone literally but mostly physically because we refuse to communicate further?