Community > Posts By > BrowsingM

BrowsingM's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:22 PM
hehe tell us how you really feel!

I am totally with you on this! Things have for sure been changing from the original idea of our government.. but I believe its been a long time in coming and changing. I think we are all being more aware of it now because we are in a crisis and we are turning to our government more then ever!

BrowsingM's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:57 PM
Depends... could be potentially VERY dangerous.. I mean.. I know personally when I am in that situation.. I tend to think that the other person is going to suddenly start to be interested in me.. and I might mistake something friendly as a move.. or read it as.."im interested in you"... in which case you can horribly embarass yourself (speaking from experience) or end up hurting yourself in the end.

IF.. and by a slim chance.. you are able to be in that relationship of...being just friends and not think that there is a chance if you stick around long enough...the friendship might be a worth while one.

But to say its a healthy thing.. I would have to say no.. someone will usually end up hurt in the end. Be Careful!!!