Community > Posts By > IrishEddie

IrishEddie's photo
Sat 01/24/09 06:48 PM
I wish to thank you for your posting Lisa.
It was a great encouragement to witness your written expression for our awesome God. Yes HE is our supplier...Jehovah Jireh...The Lord our Provider. Oh how I learned this name so well as a child at the age of 9, whilst residing with my parents at the Bible College of Wales as they prepared for the mission field.
Each and every day I learned what it was to place my young and innocent faith, in the hands of the master and creator of everything, and HE never failed me, or us as a family once.
Continue to be strong in The Lord and in the power of HIS awesome might and in doing so, no weapon which is ever formed against you shall ever prosper.
Thank you again dear sister and may God richly bless you in all that you seek to do to bring honour<<(Irish spelling..lol)and glory to HIS exalted name.
Edward

IrishEddie's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:27 PM
In reply to your question.."Is Obama really a Christian", here is the BIBLICAL answer to it.
Scripture tells us, "by their fruits ye shall know them".
Now to make that even simpler still, if Barak Obama was to be stood right beside Jesus Christ this second and was to look into the face and eyes of The Son of God, could he do so with a clear conscience, having just signed an executive order, KNOWING 100% in his heart, that that executive order would ultimately result in the deaths of millions of unborn babies.
HOW WOULD HE EXPLAIN THAT ONE AWAY TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST???
I will tell you categorically right now what Jesus Christ will say to Barak Obama if he does not repent of that so called executive order.... Jesus will say... "Depart from me ye who work iniquity".
Therefore, when I look at Barak Obama and as much as I can, ATTEMPT to line his so called salvation with Gods Word, I can without fear or reservation say, Barak Obama is not a Christian as Jesus Christ Himself would describe someone who is HIS follower and HIS disciple.
Jesus Christ will one day JUDGE Barak Obama for his recent "executive order", and as The Judge of the whole earth and THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF HEAVEN and THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, I believe that the words which will come from the mouth of Jesus Christ will be...."Depart from me, I never knew you".
How much greater the punishment for the HEAD OF A NATION, who chose to grant women the right to CHOOSE to KILL the unborn child. It is without doubt the "executive order" to grant someone the right to MURDER another human being.
God alone has the right to give life and to take away life.
Did not HIMSELF command..."THOU SHALT NOT KILL"??