Community > Posts By > arshidmehmood

arshidmehmood's photo
Wed 08/05/15 04:01 AM
Your words reflect your inner feelings and thoughts. it reflects that you think that to please a woman (as far as sex is concerned) is not only a very hard nut to crack but also it is a very difficult and exhausting job infact like to conqure a territory. don't take a woman as a piece of land whom u have to plough or dig out etc. instead it is a matter of love and feelings. to hv sex u don't need to be so much muscular or a wrestler it is an art and older men are more experienced in this art inspite of some exceptions diseases etc. otherwise you young people are kids in this field infront of old big giants got it?

arshidmehmood's photo
Wed 08/05/15 03:59 AM
Your words reflect your inner feelings and thoughts. it reflects that you think that to please a woman (as far as sex is concerned) is not only a very hard nut to crack but also it is a very difficult and exhausting job infact like to conqure a territory. don't take a woman as a piece of land whom u have to plough or dig out etc. instead it is a matter of love and feelings. to hv sex u don't need to be so much muscular or a wrestler it is an art and older men are more experienced in this art inspite of some exceptions diseases etc. otherwise you young people are kids in this field infront of old big giants got it?

arshidmehmood's photo
Tue 08/04/15 06:46 AM
Truly speaking young girls have a strong , fresh and tight body. with the passage of time they loose freshness , strength and tightness so we experienced people (don't say old) enjoy fresh young girls.

arshidmehmood's photo
Fri 09/19/14 05:37 AM
Yes ofcourse....! If men can have sex with younger women why should women not?
I myself am wanna experiment to have sex with an older women at least 10 yrs I am 40 want a 50 plus...